pygmalion's dating advice thread

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Yeah...when she suddenly decides that she doesn't like you so much after all...
  2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Incidentally, bowling can be VERY sexy, if you pretend you don't know how. :rolleyes: :lol:
  3. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Two thoughts, and neither are facetious.

1)Why choose? Seriously. Unless you just seriously don't want to get into dating multiple men, even casually, there's nothing that says you have to decide now. Date each of them a bit, and then see if the decisionis more clear.

2)Look at what you pointed out about each of them: financial stability, emotional compatability, physical beauty. Which are you truly looking for now...or, if you're thinking long-term, which do you need most in your life?
  4. Peaches

Dead and dried up, like your love? ;) :p :)
  5. pygmalion

Wow. That's wise. Will ponder.
  6. Peaches

Also some prime opportunities for staring at the other person's body without them noticing. *whistles innocently*
  7. pygmalion

8. Peaches

Horse pucky. I'm just spouting nonsense now.

Sounds good, though, doesn't it? ;)
  9. pygmalion

The spoons in the drawer go round and round.

*whistles not so innocently*
  10. pygmalion

No. Actually. You're right. That's exactly why each of them is attractive to me. Exactly. Hmm.

Maybe I'll go with sub's suggestion. Hmm ...
  11. DL

DL Well-Known Member

The presence of a heavy weight in that arrangement is not without its opportunities for disaster, however.
  12. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

...must go bowling with BF sometime...'

Extra opportunities to look at him while he's not looking at me are fun.
  13. samina

samina Well-Known Member

I think not, but thanks. I no longer think it would be interesting to discuss here and think my caution to share something personal was warranted.

I really don't want to come here and be accosted by discussion about LC's sex toys, either...i find that an inappropriate subject for explicit discussion on this forum. So since LC isn't able to moderate his behavior to socially acceptable limits, after multiple requests, i'm going to stop returning to this thread for now.
  14. pygmalion

I understand and have been trying to rein it in.

Good luck. Really.
  15. pygmalion

True. So how about bowling as a ... third date ... as in, after you're fairly sure she won't "accidentally" drop the ball on your foot. :lol:
  16. Peaches

Even better: ogling with a chance for amusement. AND, you can even show your caring side if/when disaster does strike! "Oh my gosh, are you OK? Here, let me help you walk, just put your arm around me. Would it help if I massaged it?" :cool:
  17. pygmalion

Yup. Clearly, Mr. Joe lacks imagination in the bowling/date department. :rolleyes: :lol:
  18. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

I'm not the weirdest person on DF :)
  19. LCbaseball22

LCbaseball22 Member

What? I thought it was relevant since apparently you guys think I'm completely celibate and just need an outlet for release. I was talking to my friend (who's in medical school) about it the other day and she said as far she's aware girls do not really pleasure themselves much but it is kinda necessary for guys to, that's it's unhealthy to have too much energy build up without some sort of relief. So anyways, I don't think that's the issue...
  20. toothlesstiger

toothlesstiger Well-Known Member

For certain values of weird, not by a long shot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.