Salsa song for wedding salsa dance

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by chez9402, Jan 6, 2008.

1. chez9402

chez9402 New Member

Hi,

I am getting married in March. I am an intermediate salsa dancer having danced closed to 1 year now.

I would like to do salsa for our dance.

1) Could anyone suggest me a good salsa song for a wedding dance (2-3 minutes).

2) also can anyone suggest a good ending? I plan to do a simple cross body lead dip.

Thanks,

Jon.

2. sweavo

sweavo New Member

You can cbl with an inside turn into a nice dip, but with all dips I recommend getting a professional to teach you properly. There's nothing like a slipped disc to spoil the wedding atmosphere.
  3. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

Alex de Castro-- " Just the Way You Are "--- part English and part Span.
  4. naturallove

naturallove New Member

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! One song that I absolutely love is Tu Amor Me Hace Bien, by Marc Anthony. Romantic, soulful and meaningful. It's five minutes long, but you could maybe find a way to shorten it, etc. Hope this helps!
  5. Claire_Brummell

Claire_Brummell New Member

Congrats!

I'd say it depends what sort of track you want for your first dance. For example, if it was me and my boyfriend, we'd probably select some break-neck, no holds barred, dance til you drop, energy-fest - but that's just because its the style of dancing we love the most. If you want something very slow and sensual, then I probably have some tips, but you may want something halfway between - good beat, but romantic too.

Give us some direction and I'll see if I can come up with some good suggestions for you.
  6. salsalawyer

salsalawyer New Member

Preparete Baildor?

Lady by La Palabra
  7. Pacion

Pacion New Member