Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Oct 19, 2003.

1. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

The competitive students at my local studio had a dancers' night out, and we went to see the Lego Movie. I heartily approved of it. Everything is awesome, indeed. Seriously, it's good stuff.
    MultiFaceted Dancer likes this.
  2. MultiFaceted Dancer

MultiFaceted Dancer Active Member

It was a great idea to have the Studio go out together to watch a movie. Glad you enjoyed it.
  3. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

"Stick It." It's another cheesy movie in the neighborhood of your typical gymnastic or dance movies, but I liked it. Favorite line: "You know, there are a lot of great people who had jerks for parents. We gotta stick together."
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    stash and dancelvr like this.
  4. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Active Member

Has anyone seen '12 years a slave?' I want to see it, but heard there is a LOT of violence, and I just don't do well with violence
  5. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

My favorite is the bra strap scene. :)
    Hedwaite and stash like this.
  6. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

12 years a slave was amazing just saw gravity and the academy got it right. there is violence but it adds truth to the tale
  7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

like water for chocolate.....not new....liked it...but not as much as I wanted to
  8. anntennis

anntennis Active Member

9. coanamilove

coanamilove Member

Saw Star Trek 2009 and Star Trek Into Darkness today. first is good, second is bastardising Trek. But then it brings Paramount revenue, so meh..