Shout out to missing comrades

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Feb 15, 2004.

1. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

I wonder where hustleNflow has been? I don't think she has posted in the last month or so.

2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Where is MBB?

3. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I was thinking the same, maybe she caught up with Mark Ballas and he whisked her away to his secret condo in Switzerland. :confused:

Come to think of it - where are all the Jaffa cakes at work? Some greedy mouth has eaten them all!!! :(

4. cornutt

Hey delamusica, if you're out there, let us know how your music career is going.

5. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Hey! I'm still around, but without frequent internet access (I'm sitting in my car outside of a closed coffee shop right now . . . lol). The music is going slowly but surely - I'll be meeting with a member of the Philadelphia Orchestra in a couple of weeks to see about studying with him, so fingers are crossed on that. Other than that, small-time gigs here and there and counting down the weeks until I get to run away to my summer opera festival. :)

Interested folks can keep up with my concert adventures here:
    http://theconcertblog.blogspot.com

Dancing socially from time to time, but not as much as I'd like, of course. Mostly salsa these days when I do get to go out.

Hope you're all well around these parts! I'll be back more often eventually. :)

6. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

hugs and waves

7. cornutt

Hey dela, thanks for checking in! I'm following your blog now. Keep in touch.

8. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

Yay! Good to hear from you! Sorry about the social dance deprivation. :hug: Hope it works out with the teacher!

Oh, and FTFY. :razz:

9. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hi there dela - good to hear its progressing - any new utubies? Now don't forget to get the foot as well as finger excercise :p

Visited your blog - and it inspired me to open my own (my first blog) but I still have to add something to it! To be honest I don't really have time for another distraction.... ah well.

10. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

good to hear from you dela!!! best of luck with the music!

11. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Ditto! :D

12. fascination

just wanted to take moment to say I hope that delamusica, purr and IJ are doing well...also nucat whom I haven't seen on in the past week...hug...hope you all are well

13. samina

samina Well-Known Member

whatever happened to pacion? sending him hugs, wherever he might be...

14. fascination

she just took a little break...busy life...she has popped in on occasion

15. samina

samina Well-Known Member

hmmm...i must be confusing her with someone else... the fabulously cheery guy in the northeast who logged on to with DF good morning all the time. what a sweetheart...

16. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

DancePoet?

17. fascination

dance poet...good question...would love to hear that cheery good morning again ;)

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

yes! sillee me for confusing the two. DP... hugs sent his way (and still to pacion as well, lol)

19. fascination

yes...I am actually curious as to how his very active love life is going now that we are a few years down the road...

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

LoL... oh, you are too funny... i always remember his mention of his darling SO. what a peach he is...