Shout out to missing comrades

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Feb 15, 2004.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I haven't seen them in a long time. :( I miss them both, especially because of all the great technical discussions in ballroom.

And you know who I really miss? tasche, shoe goddess extraordinaire. Haven't seen much of her since she started school, which I understand. 8) I still miss her though. :?

2. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

These are posters who I saw a lot of before I stopped lurking and finally joined. So they were partly responsible for me signing on. Now they are gone. Gosh, should I take that personally! :cry: :cry:

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I hate to say iy Jenn, but my ex actually ordered a pair of shoes from her, via money order, and half a year later still has nothing to show for it. I understand what school stress can be like, but that really is an unacceptable way to conduct business... :evil:

4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

That is pretty bad SD. That reminds me of something that I need to take care of too. :oops: Today I'll dig through my old pms. :oops: Another good reason why I am injured. Get my finances in order. :oops: :oops:

5. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Where?! Do you mean DancerGuy aka ScorpioGuy? I've been interested in meeting this fellow scorpion.

6. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Don't worry . . . I (was) in touch with him for a while there. He's just getting his sh . . ., er, uh, stuff together!

His book should be done, and I'm still waiting for my copy - that's in case he's lurking about here! :wink:

He sounds like a fun guy, Cat!

7. SDsalsaguy

Nope, DG = Danish Guy! :banana:

8. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Genesius Redux is another one I'd like to come back. I never had the pleasure of making his acquiantance, but he sounds interesting!

9. pygmalion

I wonder if any of these folks are lurking right about now. :roll: :wink:

10. SDsalsaguy

Definately one of the good ones!

11. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I wonder about him, too. It's creepy when a moderator suddenly disappears.

12. pygmalion

That's an interesting choice of words. Why do you say creepy?

I agree, btw. 8)

13. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Well, like(and I don't want to be really morbid here but...) should someone up and die or something... :(

14. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Gee, that was a spooky thought. Sorry. (I'm actually an optimist, folks! :D )
    No, most likely people have disappeared is they have had some serious matters to deal with or have clashed with opinions of other members.(That's reality, folks!)

15. pygmalion

Actually, the creepiness is the only reason I didn't disappear as well.

When I quit DF as moderator, I intended to quit completely. But, within a week, I got emails and PMs from several folks who were upset about my disappearance.

So I re-thought my decision to leave. And I'm glad I did. 8)

16. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Have all the other "missing persons" been PMed? I am still incontact with several former DF members and they are doing just fine. Don't know about Genesius, though. I liked the way he thought...

17. pygmalion

I like GR, too. I really miss him. I never considered a PM campaign to ask him to come back, though. :doh: Shoulda thought of that. It worked with me, so it's certainly worth a try. 8)

Great idea, cocodrilo. :D

18. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

What say we all bombard the guy with PMs asking him what gives?

19. pygmalion

:lol: :lol: I'll send one, for sure. 8)

20. pygmalion

Hey! Where's Bob? Foursquare? jennibelle?