Shout out to missing comrades

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Feb 15, 2004.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Oh. :( I'm sorry to hear that. But then I guess things happen. :? Maybe he'll cycle back around and start dancing again, or at least check in to DF and say hi sometime. I like his sense of humor. 8)
  2. MacMoto

MacMoto New Member

Same here 8) ... and I also love the way he dances. Hope he will pop in and say hi some time.
  3. pygmalion

Any word from youngsta?
  4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

And what ever happened to DancingMommy?
  5. pygmalion

I was wondering about her, as well. She and the baby-to-be must be perking along nicely by now. Hmm. I'll see if I can contact her. No idea how to find youngsta, obviously. :?
  6. diputs

diputs New Member

This thread is confusing. At times it seems like pygmalion is talking to herself. Were people responding, and then their posts got deleted? Or maybe they posted in a different thread and pygmalion responded here.
  7. pygmalion

Not sure what you mean, diputs. This thread is basically just a place to say "Hello, are you still there?" to DFers we haven't seen in a while. It's not really a conversation. Just a hopeful hello. :)
  8. diputs

diputs New Member

Here is the first example that I will reference. There is not a post from Giselle in this thread, yet you have responded as if she had made a post.
  9. pygmalion

Yeah. She never responded to that one. (Can you believe I remember that? :lol:)

She posted in another thread, and I naively assumed she'd respond in this one. She didn't. After that happened a couple times, I learned my lesson. :lol:
  10. pygmalion

Actually, it's really funny which things stick with you. Let's see... giselle. Ballet dancer. 17? or something like that. She cared about splits and pirouettes, I think. And hair. Long hair.

Strange. Some things stick with you. Some don't. *shrug*
  11. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

That is how Pygmalion gets so many posts in....she talks to herself!
  12. pygmalion

Oh come on! I'm not the only one. :lol:
  13. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

True... we talk to you too. ;)
  14. diputs

diputs New Member

15. lynn

lynn New Member

not to worry, we're here to keep you company :lol: !
  16. pygmalion

lol. That's good to know. :wink:
  17. pygmalion

Okay. I've waited long enough. Where is youngsta? Anybody seen or heard from him?
  18. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

nothing wrong with that:rolleyes:
  19. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

where is my sweet lynn?????
  20. pygmalion

I'm worried about youngsta because I know he is in a military unit deployed to Iraq and he was supposed to have gotten home in time for a salsa congress a couple months back ... but I haven't heard anything. Not sure where he is -- whether his unit has been asked to stay longer in Iraq or what. And, since he's on a military mission, he can't exactly check in often to let us know how he is.

The truth is that I often think about the DFers that I don't see here. I just don't ask, unless I'm really worried.