Shout out to missing comrades

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Feb 15, 2004.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Yep. Just not back in DF. Which is cool. Everybody needs a hiatus, once in a while. She'll come back if/when she's ready. :cool: :)

2. lynn

lynn New Member

i miss her and her pinto beans.....are they called pinto???

3. pygmalion

lol! That's one kind of bean, yes. So I don't know for sure. But I sure do miss teasing her about eating fermented something-or-the-other. Tofu? Bean curd? I don't remember, exactly. But teasing her sure was fun. :twisted: :cool:

4. lynn

lynn New Member

oh, nato beans, right??

5. pygmalion

No idea. Bean curd is unappealing enough. I certainly don't want any details. :lol:

6. lynn

lynn New Member

IIRC, bean curd should be the most nutritious part of soy beans - the equivalent of cream in the dairy world??

7. pygmalion

What does nutrition have to do with it, if you have to eat fermented curd? :shock: :lol:

8. lynn

lynn New Member

eh...you can close your eyes and tell yourself "it's all worth it" :lol:!!!

9. pygmalion

:lol: You left out holding your nose while you (attempt to) swallow. :lol:

10. lynn

lynn New Member

yes, and better have some super yummy chocolate beside you :lol:!!!

11. pygmalion

Or something to get the taste out of your mouth. Blech! :lol:

12. lynn

lynn New Member

that reminds me, has anyone ever tried drinking vinegar?? the taste REALLY lingers in your mouth!!

13. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Why in the world would you try drinking vinegar??? :shock:

14. lynn

lynn New Member

tsk, tsk, such a typical GUY question :lol:!! A while ago, drinking vinegar was very popular - partly b/c of the health benefit, partly b/c there was claims that vinegar helps with weight loss. I'm not sure about the weight loss but I'm sure vinegar is beneficial to the body (helps balance the pH...etc??)

15. lynn

lynn New Member

hmm, wonder what happened to rosa? haven't seen her around in a while...

16. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Okay; I hadn't read this thread, but was wondering about her whereabouts last night. We need our Coco!

17. Sabor

Sabor New Member

hmm.. well dont know if they are actually 'missing' or they finally got into a working relationship LOL!.. or they just stalking DF silently..hmm.. but anyway, from the top of my head.. shout out roll call to:

pacion, larinda, squirrel, boriken, rosa.. u guys better post a little more before i be posting alot less .. ya dig :)

18. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

I think Larinda is traveling a whole lot right now. I know that she keeps track of DF on her Palm, but being that it has one of those thumb keyboards, it's probably a real pain to type in anything with it. So assume she's lurking out there somewhere. Hi, Larinda! ;)

19. pygmalion

I miss them all, too, Sabor. :cool:

20. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Rosa has been missing for ages. I wonder if she's coming back...

Twilight Elena