Slow Waltz Song Suggestion?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by vcolfari, Sep 13, 2007.

1. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Two moderate-tempo Viennese Waltzes I like:

Breathe (2am) - Anna Nalick

This Year's Love - David Grey
  2. cshorte

cshorte Member

My favorite waltzes

Sleepsong - Secret Garden

and

Deja De LLorar - Found on Ballroom Passion, however you can find a faster version on itunes
  3. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

Lots of things with that name on iTunes that aren't waltzes. Try the version by Manuel Franjo on the album Solo Por Tu Amor.
  4. Pirate Smith

Pirate Smith Member

Just a side note here.... I have been obsessed with the Wildhorn musical "Scarlet Pimpernel"... while downloading the music.. in error .. I downloaded a song..called "Scarlet Pimpernel".... it is a Waltz.... and just used it to satisfy a bridezilla... last Friday...as a "in the pinch" fill in for her band which had to cancel..... the small waltz ... "Scarlet Pimpernel" is by BLACK SABBATH.... lolololol.... and no.. I did not tell her or her guest.. who made the recording.... what bridezilla doesn't know.. wont hurt her..

Oberon
  5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

For practice, I am fond of "Where Is Your Heart?" by the Percy Faith Orchestra. It's from a movie that my grandmother likes, Moulin Rouge (no, not the Nicole Kidman movie that came later, during the 2000's)...
  6. Duck

Duck New Member

Yes, that's right. I Belong To You (Il Ritmo Della Passione) by Eros Ramazzotti is not a Waltz, but might work for NC2S. There is a version by Orchestra Alec Medina. It's on Chartbreaker for Dancing Vol. 18. That one is a Waltz.
  7. MaggieMoves

MaggieMoves Active Member

Kiss from a Rose, by Seal can be slowed down into a decent Slow Waltz. Just avoid the opening, as it sounds hideous when slowed down. Start slowing down after about 30 seconds in, and it sounds great.
  8. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

When winter comes
  9. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Holy necrothread, Batman!
  10. Duck

Duck New Member

DJ Dancesport Ice has a CD called Very Ballroom. It just came out within the past couple of months or so. He remixes songs for dance and has used Waltz songs from music, video games, movies, all very current and all very well done.

I can't post links (?), but you can find it on WRD Music.
  11. regis

regis Active Member

12. regis

regis Active Member