Stefano di Filippo and Dariya Chesnokova dance together

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by theAnnelis, Aug 27, 2012.

1. theAnnelis

theAnnelis Active Member

2. I find it odd for a number of reasons...however, I hope they dance at USDSC, just for the pure interest to see what that combo of Stefano and Daria would look like, however, I can't imagine they could produce high level/exciting/high quality latin given their performance arcs with other partners recently

in Miami Slavik looked fantastic with Daria sort of lackluster...can't believe that combining with Stefano would change that much

can't figure out Daria's twitter photos though - she does have some from Italy - Rome, I think (so that might explain a Stefano connection), but their are photos all over the place NY, LA, etc....but, it seems more like someone on a vacation???
  3. ajiboyet

ajiboyet Well-Known Member

Same here...
  4. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

It can be an intersting couple.
  5. ajiboyet

But now that I think of it again, she might be too much for him, IYKWIM. But then they had a tryout, so...*fingers crossed*
  6. theAnnelis

theAnnelis Active Member

I have yet to see anything except pictures from that Slavik/Daria performance, which I was so excited for =/

I know Dasha's always insane with energy and expression in a performance OR competition (especially the latter), so I'm surprised to hear that. I wonder if she was told to tone it down to compete in the professional field. Stefano, I love, but I don't know much about his style, because I've only seen videos of him with Anna, in which he was very energetic and so masculine, which would be awesome opposite Dasha, because I'm guessing a woman as fierce on the dance floor as she is can't dance with just anyone. Having read your comment, now I'm curious as to which Dasha and which Stefano we'll be seeing on the circuit.
  7. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

werent slavik and dasha dating?
  8. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Mr. 4 styles, this type of question usually leads to speculation or gossip which we actually prohibit in our site guidelines. So perhaps it's best just to leave this one alone....
  9. middy

middy Well-Known Member

10. chuckie1028

chuckie1028 Member

He was better with Anna Melinkova IMO, Anna just moves like no one i've seen. But Daria is a beauty as well, I wish them well.
    theAnnelis likes this.
  11. limni299

limni299 Member

I think most people would agree with you at this stage, but alas that partnership was not meant to be. Stefano and Dasha are a beautiful couple and they seem to adore dancing with each other. Given they're at the start of their partnership together, am hoping this one will blossom even further and bless us with even more stunning dancing :)
  12. ajiboyet

Plus they danced at every final of every event they've danced so far, including five dances at Blackpool. I'm sure they're not hating that at all.