Taking Ballroom to the Bedroom

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by rbazsz, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Venus Butterfly!
  2. clumsy fellow

clumsy fellow Active Member

Rbazaz, dude, you are probably right, the women of the studio do not know what kind of car you drive. However, you do. It's eating away at you, woman sense that... your inferior car is making you, well, desperate. Try the new car thing, trust me, if that doesn't work . . . it must be you. . . have you considered growing a mustache.:car:
  3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

:)...or his hairline or his height...might be those as well
  4. rbazsz

rbazsz New Member

What kind of car would you suggest to maximize my odds?
  5. leee

leee Active Member

I'd suggest a Smart fortwo.
  6. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

Aston Martin V8 Vantage. (The V12 would just be overkill.)
  7. rbazsz

rbazsz New Member

That's out of my price range.

I have an alternate plan: I'll park my car far enough from the entrance of the studios that the ladies won't see what I drive.

I'll sure ladies in this forum would agree that they don't pay any attention to the cars guys use to get to the dance studios. They mostly care how well the guys lead dances.
  8. CANI

CANI Active Member

Hi rbazsz - I think suburbaknght's full post is an excellent one to read again (I excerpted a bit below) and also the one by madmaximus.
    If your true interest is women initiating a request to you to come to their place to have sex...I agree with many that I don't think that is a likely scenerio, at all, for a number of reasons.

I also just wanted to add...from my own read of the thread...that I think the suggestions about cars are said in jest. I don't believe these are intended as serious suggestions for you.
  9. Kipling

Kipling New Member

rbazsz:

Seriously, how was the divorce? How long were you married? How is life after divorce? Is it better or worse?
  10. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

actually, those details are not relevant to this thread and are best shared via pm
  11. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

I'm mostly kidding about the cars. (However, anything from a Jag XKR on up IS going to impress me, if one actually bought it for the car, not just to attempt to impress people.)

Regarding the divorce: I will tell you one turnoff for a lot of women, myself included, is badmouthing of the ex (spouse or otherwise.) Never come across as bitter or blaming. It's really unattractive.
  12. freeageless

freeageless Active Member

I was wondering about those questions too. Hopefully Rbazsz is off his one night stand mode and will give us the answers. If not, I would think this one night stand mode may indicate that he is in serious denial or escapism.
  13. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

WHAT
    hrumpf... my JagX is not enough??
  14. toothlesstiger

toothlesstiger Well-Known Member

I like your sig, Larinda.
    Incidentally, when I was checking out a potential relationship partner, I would observe how she would treat "the hired help". People like servers in restaurants, clerks in stores, etc. Because I knew they way they treated those people would be the way they treat me in six months. ;-)
  15. clumsy fellow

Brilliant, now you are on to something . . . work on your dancing when you are at the studio and find a new venue to cure your "blues" . . .

Do you think any of the ladies at your studio would dance with you after reading this thread?
  16. clumsy fellow

It's not the Jag but the person driving the Jag . . . but you already know that.
  17. rbazsz

rbazsz New Member

Your question seems ridiculous at first -- but it's actually interesting to ponder.

Let's assume most ladies aren't naive, so they realize the large majority of men are thinking the same thing as I. Then that means they would have to stop dancing with everyone but women.

But what if the women they were dancing with were thinking the same thing? Now who do they dance with?

One solution would be for ladies to require all men to take a lie detector test to make sure they have clean thoughts. Then the question would be how many men would want to dance?
  18. rbazsz

rbazsz New Member

It seems that most people responding to my post are assuming that I am sex starved and desperate. They also assume that the only reason I dance is so that I can have one night stands. Both assumptions are faulty.

Also, there is an assumption that I haven't gone to bed with ladies I dance with because I'm waiting for a lady to grab me by the ear and drag me to her bedroom. I don't didn't say that I haven't had sexual encounters with ladies at the dance studios, so again nobody should assume that.

Let's get back to the original question. I merely asked the question why the ladies I dance with haven't been the ones to initiate encounters. So far I haven't seen any answers that make sense.
  19. rbazsz

rbazsz New Member

So, what are the reasons? Please keep the answers to women in dance studios versus the entire population of females in the world.
  20. UKDancer

UKDancer Well-Known Member

No doubt some women are naive, but I seriously doubt that the 'large majority' are thinking as you do. It has never occurred to me to ask myself why I wasn't invited into the bed of someone I've just been dancing with. Still, it takes all sorts ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.