The Infamous Hijacked Thread.....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by peachexploration, Nov 24, 2004.

1. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Ever saw a topic and just had the conscious urge to hijack the dickens out of it? :lol: Well, here's your chance. There is one rule though. The previous subject/post has to be some how associated with your present subject/post. I know, aren't they all? :roll: :lol: But we'll make it official this time. :wink: Gonna be interesting to see what happens if anything at all.
    Example:
    Peachexploration may write: Gosh, I caught this big fish yesterday and had to throw it back because it didn't have any teeth. :lol:
    MacMoto may write back: You know that the enamel on teeth can really be damaged by coffee and tea. DancePoet, what's your favorite coffee?

Get it? :lol: Your turn..... :lol:

2. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Peachexploration may write: Gosh, I caught this big fish yesterday and had to throw it back because it didn't have any teeth. :lol:

MacMoto may write: You know that the enamel on teeth can really be damaged by coffee and tea. DancePoet, what's your favorite coffee?

Pacion DID write :lol: : one should only drink coffee when wearing lime green socksies :twisted: :lol: :banana: :lol:

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Sheesh is Starbuck's expensive!!! :shock: :evil: :(

4. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Starbuck's is only expensive if you sit there looking for the stars at night :lol:

5. SDsalsaguy

I hate it when it gets cloudy! (i.e. can't see the stars) :lol:

6. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Have you heard about the new movie called "Ladies in Lavender" starring Judi Dence and Maggie Smith? I hear there is a poem with a similar title and here in DF Photo Album, we have our very own male star dressed in lavender :wink:

7. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

The lavender in my garden is covered with leaves. Everything is since this is November 24 and winter is just around the corner. I hate cold and snow!

8. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

I protest. I don't hyjack threads. I just flirt. :roll: :lol:
    Besides, I like tea.

9. peachexploration

:lol: :lol: w/MacMoto.

I wonder who invented the idea of reading tea leaves. :? Was it the tea cup that triggered it? Why didn't they used maple leaves instead? I mean they're bigger and maybe they would give more information about the future assuming their size would hold more data..... :lol:

10. motardmom

motardmom New Member

I was just baking pies today, I volunteered to make 6 pies for ThGvng dinner. I broke the edge off of my 1 cup measure a while back and it really made it difficult to get an accurate measure. I really need to buy a new measuring cup when I go to the store again...

11. SDsalsaguy

MmmmMmmm good! Pie! :p

12. dancin_feet

dancin_feet New Member

We don't have thanksgiving here. Need an excuse to eat turkey!! :lol:

13. peachexploration

Can you imagine the turkey being our national bird? (US) Actually was consider before the eagle. 8)

14. NeoDevin

NeoDevin New Member

I want a pet eagle

15. motardmom

motardmom New Member

My husband keeps trying to convince our kids they need a pet. He tells them to come up to me with their stuffed dogs and say, with the saddest most pathetic face, "Moooooom.... I want a real puppy. Pleeeease can we get a real puppy for Christmas?"

Good grief. Puh-leeeze. :roll:

16. dancin_feet

dancin_feet New Member

My puppy wouldn't eat this morning. I hope he's not sick. :?

17. motardmom

motardmom New Member

I've never been a morning person. Ever. Until I moved here. I live very near the equator, so every sunrise is around 6 am and every sunset is around 6 pm, all year long. I love it! It is so nice that my circadian rhythms can adjust and stay adjusted. My body automatically wakes up at around 6 am and automatically starts to shift into slow-down mode at about 6 pm. Sometimes I have to drink a Coke to stay up late to dance. :lol: It will be hard when we go back to the States to have to daylight savings time again.

18. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

We are now in the season of darkness -- sunrise after I start work, sunset before the end of working hours. :( I come from much further south and find this wild change of daylight hours difficult to get used to, even though I love the Scottish summer (when we do get it :roll: :lol:).

I wish I had a fireplace in my house. I like open fire.

19. squirrel

squirrel New Member

I am on fire today... due to lack of Salsa dancing! Gotta get some quality dancing tonight! Hope the DJ plays good music... I feel I am in good Salsa shape!

20. SDsalsaguy

I had a great salsa practice tonight... even though it was only for one hour!