The Infamous Hijacked Thread.....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by peachexploration, Nov 24, 2004.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

"Pacion wrote: "Starbuck's is only expensive if you sit there looking for the stars at night :lol:"

I can think of much better places to be staring into you eyes, Pacion. ;) Like maybe a dance floor? :)
  2. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

SDsalsaguy wrote: I hate it when it gets cloudy! (i.e. can't see the stars) :lol:

Forgive me, but my mind is getting cloudy on that one. :roll: :lol:
  3. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

My favorite ice cream is chocolate with almost any kind of coffee flavored ice cream running a close second. Any others are just too sweet.
  4. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Pacion wrote: "Have you heard about the new movie called "Ladies in Lavender" starring Judi Dence and Maggie Smith? I hear there is a poem with a similar title and here in DF Photo Album, we have our very own male star dressed in lavender :wink:"

Pacion, do you have a lavendar dress to wear for dancing? ;)
  5. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Swingolder wrote: The lavender in my garden is covered with leaves. Everything is since this is November 24 and winter is just around the corner. I hate cold and snow!"

I love the smell of drying leaves in the fall!
  6. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

MacMoto wrote: "I protest. I don't hyjack threads. I just flirt. :roll: :lol:
    Besides, I like tea."

Reminds me of a saying, "Coffee, tea, or me?" ;) :lol:
  7. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

peachexploration wrote: "I wonder who invented the idea of reading tea leaves. :? Was it the tea cup that triggered it? Why didn't they used maple leaves instead? I mean they're bigger and maybe they would give more information about the future assuming their size would hold more data..... :lol:"

:shock:

Well this does remind me of how much I love maple syrup! 8)
  8. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

motardmom wrote: "I really need to buy a new measuring cup when I go to the store again..."

I need to find my pie dough recipe! :shock: :roll: :(
  9. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

dancin_feet wrote: "We don't have thanksgiving here. Need an excuse to eat turkey!! :lol:"

Hmmm ... this reminded me of a famous quote, by Marie Antoinette I believe, "Let them eat cake."

Would me visiting you be enough of an excuse? ;) If you cook the turkey, I'll bake the cake! : :D
  10. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

peachexploration wrote: "Can you imagine the turkey being our national bird? (US) Actually was consider before the eagle. 8)"

Hmmm ... do we have a national fruit? I vote for the cranberry! Sorry Peach. ;)
  11. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

NeoDevin wrote: "I want a pet eagle."

I have a pet cat! He's sleeping on my lapp as I type. :)
  12. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Cats don't like me at all. I always get attacked by them. *shudder*
  13. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

SDsalsaguy wrote: "MmmmMmmm good! Pie! :p"

Ooops! Forgot this one ... why didn't Marie say, "let them eat pie" instead? :lol:

( :shock: DP says to self, you're reaching just a little bit there. :roll: )
  14. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

peachexploration wrote: "Cats don't like me at all. I always get attacked by them. *shudder*"

Oh, Peach, but my cat is so cuddly and friendly, he wouldn't hurt a soul. Around you he'd be purring in two seconds, just like me! ;)
  15. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

motardmom wrote: "Good grief. Puh-leeeze. :roll:

Charlie Brown is one of my favorite cartoon strips! :)
  16. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

dancin_feet wrote: "My puppy wouldn't eat this morning. I hope he's not sick. :?"

My cat was acting odd the other day, but he seems to have gotten over what ever was bothering him. Hope you puppy gets better soon! :)

I wonder if you puppy would get along with my cat, like I get along with you? ;)
  17. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

motardmom wrote: "It will be hard when we go back to the States to have to daylight savings time again."

I can't stand it when they change the clocks around here! But I like it when they plow the streets!
  18. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

MacMoto wrote: "I love the Scottish summer (when we do get it :roll: :lol:)."

I love New England's change of seasons! And the best part of Thanksgiving dinner is the pie! : :D
  19. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

squirrel wrote: "I am on fire today... due to lack of Salsa dancing! Gotta get some quality dancing tonight! Hope the DJ plays good music... I feel I am in good Salsa shape!"

How's the Argentine Tango coming? :)
  20. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

SDsalsaguy wrote: "I had a great salsa practice tonight... even though it was only for one hour!"

I was fighting all afternoon yesterday with folks from a major software company, trying to get them to resolve my problem with their messaging service. Still not fixed! Ugh!