The Infamous Hijacked Thread.....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by peachexploration, Nov 24, 2004.

1. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

I think we should just call DP the "Infamous Thread Hijacker" . :lol: :lol: :lol:
    DP: :kissme:

2. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

motardmom wrote: "If I just rubbed some Tide all over myself, I wouldn't have to wash my clothes when I took them off at the end of the day, and I wouldn't need a shower either. Hmm...."

Hmmm ... I could really go places with this, but ... then I'd be flirting with a married woman. ;)

(DP says to self: Not a good idea DP! Bad idea! Very bad!)

3. DancePoet

squirrel wrote: "We have a detergent here called Tide... what is the Tide you refer to?"

Hmmm ... my guess is the tide that is impacted by the moon which is in turn is impacting the changing of the shoreline, which in turn is impacting the drift of the continents, which in turn is ... oh I am so full of it today! :roll: :lol:

4. DancePoet

peachexploration wrote: "I think we should just call DP the "Infamous Thread Hijacker" . :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: Who me??? :lol:

Well, ok, along with contending for DF Flirt of the Year, DF Thread Hijacker of the Year could work, too! ;) :lol:

And then quoted herself (!): "... There is one rule though. The previous subject/post has to be some how associated with your present subject/post. ..... :lol:"

Dearest Peach ... in my mind it is all connected with my silly flow of conciousness ... please forgive me. :)

Oh, and Peach, :kissme:

5. DancePoet

SDsalsaguy wrote: "Isn't that when the oceans come in and out... you know, high tide/low tide? :wink:"

Nooooo ... Tide is a detergent, like Cheer, Wisk, etc. ;) :lol:

Wait, does this mean I have posted on this topic both ways! Oh, my! Silly me! :shock: :roll: :lol:

6. peachexploration

Well, it IS a hijack thread so no harm done, :artsy:

7. DancePoet

squirrel wrote: "Love the sea... I could just stay in water for hours on end (I don't know how to swim)."

Pygmalion might be able to post for hours on end! ;)

DP might be able to hijack threads for hours on end! :shock: :lol:

8. DancePoet

SDsalsaguy wrote: "Need to pick up some more bottled water (for salsa practices, etc.)... went to grab some earlier tonight and realized that I was down to my last bottle! :shock:"

I opened a very blah bottle of wine last night with dinner. :( But I'm not down to my last! ;)

9. DancePoet

scorpionguy wrote: "I like turtles. They are cute. Just like dolphins.

I also need some Vitamin C. Its good for a sore ear.

I hear of a guy one time who lost his mind.

Is it summer yet?"

Hey Peach, does this fit your one rule? :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. peachexploration

You are too cute! :kissme: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Kittens are cute! :D

12. DancePoet

motardmom wrote: "So on T-G Day as you lift that fork full of pumpkin pie to your lips, forget about your waist and think of all the good the pumpkin is doing for your body. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And imagine what might be in the turkey! And I don't mean the stuffing! :shock: :roll: :lol:

13. peachexploration

A turkey could be stuffed with aromatics such as carrots, celery and onion to enhance with seasoned flavor. :wink:

14. DancePoet

MacMoto wrote: "I used to know a cakeshop that made this wonderful pumpkin pudding cake... yum! That's years ago though -- I've no idea if the shop still exists. Scotland is not a great place for cakeshops. In fact, it pretty much sucks when it comes to cakeshops. :("

Do you bake cakes?

15. DancePoet

peachexploration wrote: "You are too cute!"

Thanks Peach! You're cute, too! :kissme:

16. DancePoet

SDsalsaguy wrote: "Kittens are cute! :D"

Now ... what can I say to this? Hmmm ... nope ... never mind ... my flow of conciousness is heading in a direction not appropriate for DF. :lol:

So ... switching directions, and following Peaches one rule regarding this thread, at least this time, ...

Ever seen a baby turkey? They're cute when they are little. :)

17. peachexploration

I think baby ducks are cuter than baby turkeys. I'm roasting a duck today.... :)

18. DancePoet

Sabor wrote: "women love shopping and talking alot.. men don't"

Sabor, this guy likes shopping and talking, but what he really likes is that woman you are dancing with in the new avatar! 8)

19. DancePoet

MacMoto wrote: "Tonight's my weekly shopping night. I HATE shopping. Then again, compared to what happened last Thursday (when it took me 3 1/2 hours :shock: to get home (which is 20 minutes up the road by car), including three bus rides and a stop to get greasy fish & chips for dinner, which meant I didn't have time for shopping), shopping sounds immensely more preferable..."

Hmmm ... what do you usually shop for on your weekly shopping night?

20. DancePoet

squirrel wrote: "I know lots of men who LOVE shopping and talking! (Gossiping would be closer to reality)"

I love dancing, too!