The Infamous Hijacked Thread.....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by peachexploration, Nov 24, 2004.

1. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

For those who haven't been following the word games in the F&I forum, apparently "ducks quack loudly for bachata!" :shock:

2. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

What about a tunnel instead of a duck?

3. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

November 27, 2000 newsclip
    OSLO, Norway (Reuters) -- Norway's King Harald opened the world's longest road tunnel Monday just hours after a tiny fire forced about 50 people to evacuate a bus in the heart of the 15.3-mile (24.6-kilometer) tunnel.

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I love driving on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel, especially the way it weaves into and out of the water.

5. SDsalsaguy

Last I checked roads weren't actually suposed to weave *into* the water... :shock:

6. pygmalion

But that's how it appears, silly. You're driving along a mile or two of bridge, and it appears that the road disappears in front of you, down into the water. actually, you're ramping down into the Chesapeake Bay, into the next section of tunnel. It's gorgeous.

I hate Old Bay seasoning for crabs and other seafood. Who thought that yucky stuff up? Probably the same person who thought up salt and vinegar potato chips. :shock: :evil:

7. SDsalsaguy

Feta cheese is one of the few salty foods that I really like.

8. Pacion

Pacion New Member

I wonder why the sea is so salty?

9. tj

tj New Member

I just don't like all of the Tolls on I-95! (It's what, $5 for the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel, isn't it?)

I thought there was some rule that Interstate Highways weren't supposed to be tollways?

10. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Now why do I have the impression that TJ just hijacked my post :roll: even if it was unintentional :roll: :lol:

11. pygmalion

Is the bridge/tunnel on 95? Hmm. Can't remember. It was expensive, though.

I wonder if Australia has an interstate highway system? (And whether it's ... salty? :roll: :wink: :lol: ) Lame attempt, I know, Pacion, but you have to give me credit for trying. :lol:

12. tj

tj New Member

Who me? :lol:

(err... because of all of the unharvested sea salt?)

13. tj

tj New Member

Yes, it's on 95.

14. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol: I thought this was funny in the thread but here, taken out of context :wink: it has me rolling with laughter! :lol:

15. peachexploration

I see a few of you guys have been taking pointers from DancePoet. :roll: :lol: It's all good. It IS a hijack thread. :lol: Keep it coming. :D

16. Pacion

Pacion New Member

DP is the GM (Grand Master :wink: ) :lol:

17. peachexploration

Where is DP today anyway? I'm feeling the notion flirt.... :lol: :ladiesma: :raisebro:

18. Pacion

Pacion New Member

I fear the flirt may be either giving lessons in flirting or taking lessons in what to do with left over turkey :lol:

19. pygmalion

"Teach me tonight," is one of my favorite jazz standard songs. Can't decide whether I like Al Jarreau's version or Phoebe Snow's best. Hmm. Then there's always the King. Nat King Cole, that is. 8)

20. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Does anyone have an vinyl records by The King they would like to sell? Elvis Presley, that is :D