The Infamous Hijacked Thread.....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by peachexploration, Nov 24, 2004.

1. samina

samina Well-Known Member

exactly
  2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

what's today's hijack?
  3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

you pick the subject, mq...

and then i'll hijack it!
    ;)
  4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

how to inflict psychological pain upon the remorseless?
  5. mamboqueen

omg...you're on a tear!
  6. fascination

you have no idea
  7. mamboqueen

might be time to play a round of "slap a pro".
  8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

let it out, fasc, so you can purr like a kitty by dinner...

what's your favorite emotional purging tool... of course, crying's the alltime best... but what about a good pummel & kick-boxing workout? works nicely, if you imagine the object of your fury receiving the hits, with blood pouring out liberally from every orifice after every hit...:cool:

kickboxing. good for us gentle types. <g>
  9. fascination

taught this morning...am still homocidal
  10. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i've been told about a dozen times already today that i had to wait another 22 seconds before i can post again... i almost never get that warning. why today, i wonder?

must be the momentum of a ridiculous post count. and not having enuf work to do. which i give thanks for today, btw... so happy to have another easy day ahead of me. :)
  11. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

No fun hijacking a thread intended for the purpose. *pout*

So...would staying on topic, in the hijacking thread, be hijacking?

I think that might be more appropriately posted in the (Happy and) Random Thoughts thread.

Why can't I type today?

Best emotional outlet...b***hing to the girl friends. No...scratch that...they're no where near as fun now that they've quit smoking. (Sorry, but it's true.) Dancing usually works as a reset button for everything...but that doesn't seem to be an option, given the circumstances. Yelling at DH is decent. Hmmm...

Best is probably going to some noisy restaurant, having a few margaritas, chain smoking, while I vent to DH.
  12. mamboqueen

there's always shopping ;)
  13. Peaches

Shopping doesn't work for me. I get all ticked off at everything, don't find anything to buy, and that only ticks me off even more.

And then there's the guilt from spending money I shouldn't have.
  14. samina

samina Well-Known Member

well, let the windchill descend to minus 2... i don't care. am safely ensconced with my dark venezuelan hot chocolate w/ chili powder.

couldn't find any whipped cream in the cafeteria, but i did snitch some marshamallows & a bit of half & half...

niiiiice...
  15. samina

samina Well-Known Member

shopping is only fun when you've got extra money to burn... then it's a blast. otherwise, i don't particularly care for it as a stress-reliever, either.
  16. Peaches

Extra money to burn??? I don't understand...what's that?

I haven't had 'extra money to burn' since I took up dancing. (I'm pretty sure DH hasn't either, lol.)
  17. mamboqueen

Yeah, with you there. Then the restless nights set in on what I have to give up to pay the credit card tab.

I guess running/working out is always good for me to unwind. And, of course, a sauna. *sigh*
  18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

:)

hot salty baths work even better, i think, for chilling out. but most optimal: sauna... then bath w/ salts to recoup all the stuff you just sweated out. perfect stress-relief...
  19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i so prefer cash, for this reason. with cash, done is done, y'know?
  20. mamboqueen

I can't really recall what it looks like. Green, right?? *oy*