The Infamous Hijacked Thread.....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by peachexploration, Nov 24, 2004.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Gossip newspaper journalists ought to be ashamed. They had lots of photos of Elvis's daughter (what's her name?) looking really, really, fat. I bet the photos were faked. And if they weren't fake, what's to be gained by publishing those photos? :evil:
  2. Flat Shoes

Flat Shoes New Member

Isn't her name Lisa Marie Presley? But is it the same Lisa Marie that is credited in the movie Mars Attacks? A movie about aliens attacking. Wonder if it was Elvis, who are supposed to be abducted by the aliens, who upset them? No Elvis in the movie though, only a Lisa Marie. Hmmm... Doesn't quite make sense.
  3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I wonder what ever happened to the alines DP had his run ins with earlier this year...
  4. pygmalion

I loved the movie,"Independence Day." Good thing, too, since it came on cable TV about 900 times the following year.
  5. tacad

tacad New Member

900 is 30 to the second power. And of course 3 minus 2 is 1, so you have the consecutive numbers 0,1,2,3 all from the one number 900. That has always fascinated me!
  6. Pacion

Pacion New Member

0, 1, 2, 3. I wonder why that makes me think of the song "Do Re Me" from the Sound of Music?
  7. SDsalsaguy

Music is great... and even better when you get to dance to it too!
  8. tacad

tacad New Member

Yeah, someone should start a dance forum or something. I wonder if anyone would join. Any thoughts?
  9. pygmalion

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum ... :roll:
  10. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Really? I love gossip! Did Robin Hood find his lime green socksies in time to met Marion?
  11. SDsalsaguy

Robin Hood was trying to meet me? :shock:
  12. Pacion

Pacion New Member

You are a maid :shock: I wonder then if you were the inspiration for Jennifer Lopez' character in Maid in Manhattan :wink: I always thought diamonds suited you :wink: :lol:
  13. pygmalion

In Living Color was a really innovative sketch comedy show. Carol Burnett will always be my fave, though, even without Fly Girls. :wink:
  14. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

I remember the days of the Etch A Sketch. Had a lot of fun with that one in my youth.
  15. Pacion

Pacion New Member

I still think that diamonds are a girl's best friend. :D
  16. pygmalion

Marilyn Monroe was only 36 when she died.
  17. peachexploration

I saw one of Marilyn Manson's CD covers at the record store today. Scared the fitznippins out of me. :evil:
  18. pygmalion

Speaking of fitznippins, have you seen video of Charles Manson? What a nut!!!
  19. peachexploration

No, not lately. Anything with the Manson name makes me shudder. :lol: I've always loved brazil nuts, almonds and peanuts. Yummy. :)
  20. pygmalion

Almond Joy! You can share a half and still have a whole.

Mounds. Chewy, Juicy, Peter Paul Mounds. Chewy, Juicy, Peter Paul Mounds.