The Infamous Hijacked Thread.....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by peachexploration, Nov 24, 2004.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

I'm not sure, and it is too late to find out. :lol:

Can't say I ever caught a shoe when I went fishing, but I'm liking you more and more since you are a babe that even goes fishing. :cool:

Wait, maybe I'm fishing for a babe. :lol:

I'm wondering what other's are fishing for today?

I'm glad you are. And it seems like we are back around to the workings of your mind. Seems like they are working fine to me.

A man with a leaf blower just plodded on past blowing leaves across the grass.
  2. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Name's not eddie, haven't visited the blue lagoon in iceland, didn't even know there was one.

Scadanavian eh? And from Minnesota, too. What is it about babes from Minnesota that I like? The SO is a farm girl from southern Minnesota. :cool:

Me? My parents were from suburban Philly area, but I've lived in New England for so long that this seems to suit me best. Ayuh.
  3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

eddie= elisedancer
  4. samina

samina Well-Known Member

heh... yes, sorry, DP... ED, don'tcha know (said w/ minnesota twang ;))
  5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

meh...and sh'es just now realizing that DP meant something altogether different than dance partner for a very long time
  6. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Name's not eddie either but, I've been to the Blue Lagoon in Iceland. Relaxing in the water was wonderful. I've also been to Norway. Great part of the world.
  7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

ahhhh... interesting. i would venture to say you appreciate guilelessness. :)
  8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

you have??? lucky duck...

pix of that place just blow me away...
  9. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Ah. :cool:
  10. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

:lol:

:kissme:
  11. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Ladies, it's been a pleasure this afternoon, your company has been super!

Need to get back to doing some work. I know, it's one of those horrible realities.

Until next time, dance till you drop! :rocker:
  12. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Well, I've dropped twice today. Once on the curb heading for my car braced myself with the left arm, hurt my wrist and hand. Second when I went out to get my lunch in my vehicle, slipped stairs ascending to the parking lot and smacked my left shin on the cement.

Sheesh ... I'm hoping for no more injuries today.

Maybe I'll win the lottery, if I play. :roll:
  13. samina

samina Well-Known Member

well, DP, i love how you're making your rounds through these old threads... you're breathing some fresh life into the forums :)
  14. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Thank you, I'll try not to let it get to my head. ;)

Saw a neat T.V. show this weekend about Glacier Bay in Alaska. Sure would like to go their on vacation some day.

Oooh! Now there is a topic for a thread. :cool: Need to look this up and see if there is already another. :car:
  15. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

Watched a great movie (again) on TV yesterday, "The Castle" with Robert Redford and James Gandolfini. What an excellent critique of leadership and integrity!
  16. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Never seen it, but heard it was good.

Another thing that is really good ... chocolate ice cream with raspberry topping. :D
  17. DancePoet

DancePoet New Member

Just had a thought ... wouldn't it be yummy to have chocolate ice cream and raspberry topping on ginger bread :?: :D

Hey, baseball season is almost here! :banana: :banana: