The Innocent Crush, another perspective

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by PretzelsAndBeer, Sep 30, 2008.

1. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

nice to hear from you again
  2. Angel HI

Angel HI Well-Known Member

I remember this well, P&B. The sun will rise again tomorrow. Bonne chance, mon ami.
  3. clumsy fellow

clumsy fellow Active Member

Uhm... Where is she moving to?
  4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I applaud your outlook...and I hope, before you decide whether or nto to dance again, that you give someone else a good three month test drive...maybe taking a break to grieve a bit first will be important...who knows?....but, if you feel yourself missing dancing please realize, hard as it might be to believe, you can have a good new experience ....I am very happy for you that there was no emotional upheaval
    Dancing Irishman and danceronice like this.
  5. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

So true...though finding a new instructor after having a good working relationship with one is tough!! (I can't speak to the emotional attachment piece as much, but I'm sure that only makes things tougher)

Best of luck to you if you (OP) decide to give someone else a try, just set your expectations correctly and don't think anyone can step into her shoes immediately (though you seem wise enough to know this already!).
  6. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Good to see you again, P&B. Best of luck. I hope you find a way (whether through dancing or not) to work through this new phase in your life.