the "odd-thought-before-I-fell-asleep-last-night" thread

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by thespina13, Feb 3, 2007.

1. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

Share what bizarre, totally obscure thought you had before sleep took you away last night.

Mine:

What has the potential for being the strongest kind of fabric; a knit or a weave?

If anyone would hazard a guess, I'd be interested to know. I think a weave ultimately would because of the sheer number of threads you could pack into a square inch. You'd also be able to use sturdier fibres that don't need to be as flexible. But knits are essentially row upon row of pseudo-knot. And knitting originated as a utilitarian means of constructing fish nets, which would have to be strong...

Thankfully it didn't keep me up all night.

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

are you serious?...the only though I have before going to bed each night is: "I hope I'm not too sore to sleep"

3. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

LoL... maybe I need to dance more. If I'm thinking about knits and weaves, I should definitely be spending more time doing useful stuff.

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

lol...sometimes I think about weaves too...but not that kind...(aka reverse check and weave)

5. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Most of the time I think, I hope I actually get some sleep tonight lol. Really. I don't sleep that well, so I pretty much beg for sleep at night lol. ;)

6. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

The last thought I had last night was...I wish the neighbors had decided to invite all of us to the party.

Of course, that was after I put in the ear plugs...

7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

jeez.. y'all must sleep bored huh.. lol

8. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

And you, dear? What were you thinking before you fell asleep?

9. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I'm thinking it's 1:30 a.m. and I can't fall asleep and I have to get up early lol! ;)

10. Sabor

Sabor New Member

about sheep jumping over a little fence..

11. Pacion

Pacion New Member

The last thought I will be having tonight before falling asleep?

:roll: Will be whether any of those sheep are wearing lime green socksies... ;)

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

and doused with live green smoothies...
    ;)

13. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Have your sheep ever missed the fence Sabor?...mine have. And yeah, for the record, I'm boring....it's part of my charm.

14. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:banana: Let me answer this! Let me answer this! :giggles:

From the cloning thread:
    Soooooo I dare say, Sabor's sheep probably approach the fence, then stop to contemplate whether to jump On1, On2 or Cuban style (as in salsa). I wouldn't expect them to jump the fence like 'regular' sheep. :bandit:

(I will leave it now to Sabor to answer whether they do in fact jump the fence! :lol:)

15. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

For some reason, when i closed my eyes last night I just had Mario Kart running through the brain. The music...the annoying sound effects...various visuals. Very annoying.