The Shopping / Buying Thread !!!

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, May 21, 2010.

1. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

Pretty!

Just bought two pairs of skinny jeans a size smaller than what I've been wearing and they look great!!

2. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

Ooh! Congratulations wonderwoman!

3. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Good deal, WW! Have some of the grapes that I just shared with Pygmalion, Amanda, Lioness, et al!

4. wonderwoman

I have some downstairs ;)

5. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I've discovered Blu-ray and want to upgrade several films.... this is going to be expensive... not even bought the player yet! :(

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

And now I do too. :cool: Just got back from the market, which is where I was originally headed when I crashed my garage door. Btw got some rib eyes, ribs, hot dogs, shrimp, veggies, and rolls while I was there. I love holiday weekends. Oops! Forgot skewers for kabobs. :car:

ETA: Is it kabob? Kebab? Something in between? I've seen it spelled many ways. Hmm.

7. wonderwoman

Did I mention the dangerous little black dress that is going salsa dancing tonight? lol

8. pygmalion

Dangerous? :raisebro:

9. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Right, everyone to Salsa dancing! I'm arming myself with some seedless grapes, WW wont be able to resist to dance with a man holding his grapes* :D

*this may not be entirely true.

10. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

flashdance, i'm going blu-ray too! (in your signature, that 'chuck norris roundhouse kick of approval' - flashdance, you're clever and funny!)

wonderwoman, that new black dress sounds hot! 'dangerous' indeed!

11. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Thanks :D But you forgot to sign up to the cake group! :tongue:

12. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

*snort*

13. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

flashdance, ok I joined the Cake Lover's Group!

lioness, did you decide on your friend's birthday gift? Was it the pineapple after all (the gift that tastes good)? :)

14. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

It was the pineapple. We found an awesome two-headed one at the market...went down a treat, too. Several party members dressed it up. It didn't get eaten, thrown around, or otherwise destroyed.

15. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

Lioness sounds like you had a wonderful birthday party! :)

16. pygmalion

As much as I realize this is heresy, through and through, I don't like cake ... much. Sweets just aren't my thing. When I bake, I'll often eat some batter (just 'cause my Mom raised me not to lol) and have maybe one bite. Eh.

I do like looking at pretty cakes, though. Can I still join?

17. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Found two cast iron pieces to finish decorating my bedroom. Even better, Hobby Lobby had all metalware 50% off, so the two of them cost about half of the one I was looking at at World Market

18. pygmalion

I heart Hobby Lobby. :cool:

19. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

I spend a lot of time in Hobby Lobby too. Love it! I buy a lot of gift boxes for presents there, with different designs. So that not only what's inside is a gift but the whole thing, as the the boxes are too beautiful to discard and can be used for another purpose. (Including for that person to use to give their own gift!)

20. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

The cake society of DF opens its doors to you pygmalion, feel free to sign up please! :cool: