The Weather Thread

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by ThisIsNotMe, Apr 28, 2008.

1. QPO

QPO New Member

Well another cooly day but it is winter down under. The nights are almost freezing and the days are fresh, need to wear a jacket at least. Makes a *******ing change for us from the usual heat we live with.

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

3. QPO

QPO New Member

have no idea why those asterix are there it was not a swear word

4. QPO

QPO New Member

another cool day but still need way more rain. our rivers are dying and they say if we dont have rain by october it will be past the point of no return "sigh"

5. fascination

intermittant sprinkles but still quite nice

6. QPO

QPO New Member

Today Sunny cool with showers, so nicew to have some rain it freshens everyhting up. I think no-one here would complain if it rained for 30 days in a row, pray for rain! ;-)

7. QPO

QPO New Member

Cold today can't get warm, need new slippers

8. ThisIsNotMe

ThisIsNotMe New Member

Very cold here - I live in the mountains, so it gets pretty cold here. Not quite to the point of snow yet, but it wouldn't surprise me. I also live in one of the areas of the country with the highest rainfall...today is the first day without rain in a few weeks.

9. etp777

etp777 Active Member

QPO, the term R&e*f*R* e * s * h i sa keyword used by the board for internal functions, and hence is blocked out. So you're right, you said absolutely nothing imnappropriate, in a social context, just that the word is a control function on the board, so it censors it. No worries.

10. fascination

still lovely

11. QPO

QPO New Member

Getting cooler by the night. I love my Thermal Jacket.

12. fascination

glorious

13. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

Its so hot and humid here today. There is rain all around the city but it hasn't rained over us yet:???: It really needs to rain here.

14. QPO

QPO New Member

Cold and wet but I am not complaining it is winter!

15. fascination

still fab

16. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

It finally rained and now its not quite as hot but still humid and sunny.:cool:

17. QPO

QPO New Member

cold cold cold but it is nearly mid winter, still more to go I am sure

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

gorgeous big blue midwestern sky... looks like 4pm ET but it's already 7pm here in michigan. reminds me of those long minnesota summer days...

who here lives close to kalamazoo, i wonder? i'm gonna be coming back here frequently between now & november...

19. fascination

I live close enough for a visit...

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

The hotel I stay at has very nice spa...excellent restaurants...Originally I thought I could drive for a visit but it would make for a fun chica nite of pampering, dinner, and drinking... :)