They are just cute !

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by Rainbow, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

2. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Hello Rainbow. I am going to jump to assume you are the "Rainbow" that sells costumes on ebay...
    Welcome to Dance-Forums. I do hope that you will join all of our discussions in addition to displaying your dresses.

3. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Hi Larinda,
    Nice to meet you, Yes, I am Rainbow that sells on e-bay ... Yes, I would love to join the discussion with all of you, if anyone feels like to ask me any questions, I am happy to discuss it with them. I have been reading this forum for a while and I just couldn't resist to show the cute pics of these wonderful kids, this is why I chose to put it up here ... I hope I have picked the right locations for it.

Rainbow ^_^

4. standardgirl

standardgirl New Member

Hi Rainbow!
    I have bought dresses from you, too!
    actually, one of my newest dress is still on its way!
    I have to say that those dresses are just great!
    Welcome to DF.

5. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Hi chiwenl,
    Thanks and I am happy for you. By the way, I am in a hurry for a competition right now, talk to you later.

Rainbow ^_^

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Ooh. Gotta check it out. :D

7. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

The costumes are adorable. I love the multicolored fringe. Very nice. Think I'll go check out your ebay store. :car:

8. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Hi chiwenl & Pygmalion,
    Just got back from the competition, we have managed to get 3rd place in the Open-C Amateur Ballroom (Waltz,Tango) and 3rd place in the Open-C Amateur Ballroom (Waltz, Tango, QS) ... Didn't do good on the Tango, maybe we will find some way of improving it ... Hi, Pygmalion, nice to meet you too.

Rainbow ^_^

9. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

10. G809

G809 New Member

Awww! That is sooo cute!

Also, I've purchased a dress from you too -- you make so many dresses! Do you make them all yourself??

11. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Hi G809,
    Yes, they are just adorable. I have already sent you a PM. Thanks.

Rainbow ^_^

12. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I liked the look of the orange dress, but frankly wasn't thrilled with the other one, although the style might look more appropriate on someone older.

Hope that last comment doesn't stir up a hornets nest. (DP cringes and runs away just in case.)

13. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

Thanks DP, I do appreciate your helpful comments. No need to run away, I won't bite, ^_^ ...

Rainbow ^_^