Throwaway oversway

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by etale, Jan 29, 2009.

1. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Definitely appreciate the analysis myself. As I know looking at theh two pictures to start, sure looked identical to me. :) But can see the differences now. Since I'm working on this step myself, definitely appreciate learning the details.
  2. waltzguy

waltzguy Active Member

I appreciate the analysis too, dancepro!
  3. waltzguy

waltzguy Active Member

I think this is the reason why some ladies wear pants in teaching-DVDs.
  4. dancepro

dancepro New Member

OK elise, give me a picture of you (dancing) and I will be happy to look at it and tell you what I think. I promise to give you some constructive criticism that you can practice and improve upon. You can do it either as a PM or as the thread, however you like to do it and are comfortable with, is fine with me.

Dancepro
  5. elisedance

elisedance New Member

What a great idea! We can have a critique thread... Get right on it (soon as I can find a picture where I look perfect that is :p)....

[Actually I am serious...]
  6. dancepro

dancepro New Member

My dear elise, you might be the only one willing to stand forward and be taken apart.;) I am not sure a thread would be welcomed like that, that gives people critique on their pictures. Maybe you should check with others. I am not trying to take away the idea, I am just not sure many would be willing to do it. I must say however I do admire your courage. Just a little piece of advice don't have your favorite picture taken apart. It will never look the same after-wards.

Dancepro
  7. waltzguy

waltzguy Active Member

Oh but a better picture will emerge afterwards. :D
  8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

the "before & after critical analysis" thread. ;)
  9. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I'm very rarely thrilled with my pictures, so I think I'll keep the ones I like to myself and not have them critiqued. :)
  10. dancepro

dancepro New Member

Very true;):D

Dancepro
  11. dancepro

dancepro New Member

Good title, samina. They will have to post the after picture once the problem is corrected.

Dancepro
  12. dancepro

dancepro New Member

Totally understand. I never showed the pictures I liked to my teacher.

Dancepro