Today I am wearing... club

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by elisedance, Jul 12, 2007.

1. SlowDancer

SlowDancer New Member

Now I'm wearing pink and white flowered pj bottoms and a pink tank top.

2. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

XL t-shirt...and nail polish and my diamond earrings.

3. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

goin' commando, Peaches? :p

4. Peaches

Technically, yes, I suppose.

More like, though, going nekkid...except since it's nighttime and I'm doing stuff around the house (which requires lights) and we only have sheer curtains up, I've got to put on something to do a basic cover-up.

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

pink linen drawstring pants, DF tank top

6. SlowDancer

SlowDancer New Member

Still in my pj's, but after my shower I will be wearing a khaki pantsuit and black tank top, black strappy sandals.

7. fascination

now, blue nike sports bra...blue workout shorts...a shirt to follow eventually

8. Peaches

Another xl t-shirt...nail polish, earrings.

9. fascination

add lemon yellow tight thin T...contemplating this color for next dress.....and jade green and tangerine...oh the agony of it

10. fascination

er...okay...I have nail polish on too...but nver wear jewlry other than my wedding ring unless I am going someplace fancy...hmmm...is this a new thread?

11. elisedance

elisedance New Member

white silk T, square neck line, black slacks, tanned knee highs, flat sandals. Oh, hair in a pony tail, 1 1/2 inch gold rod earrings and bracelet (fake of course) - finished off with a schizophrenia-society-support gold pin shaped like an iris.

12. Peaches

Wow. I'm always impressed by people who manage to accessorise on a daily basis. I figure, I managed to get my wedding sets on, and my watch, and I'm ahead of the game. Thank goodness I never have to screw with my earrings.

13. fascination

O hear ya...I count myself at the top of my game if I got the basic hygeine taken care of

14. fascination

at my age, the skin care regimen alone could ground me for quite some time

15. Peaches

You know, real tanning doesn't help that much.

(Like I should talk, laying out on the deck on weekends...but still.)

16. fascination

no it doesn't but do you really want to go there?.....(ie self destructive habits?)

17. Peaches

18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Well, its all about care-giving I think. When you have a child (and a job) there is no time for anything - not even personal hygene let alone primping so everything goes out of the window. However, when that child finally leaves home you get to indulge in self stuff simply because you became more efficient - not to mention the sea of time available when you escape from a, shall we say, destructive relationship. So, yes, I do spend some time on myself - and as you get older you really do need to, especially if you are going to keep up something so visual as competetive dance (which I am sure will resonate with many here).

Come to think of it, a thread for body and mind maintenance for the older competitor might not be a bad idea - except, of course, that few would admit it.....

19. Peaches

That makes sense. I don't know if I'd end up being that way, even if the mitigating circumstances were the same, but it makes sense.

I'm just more of the farm girl, throw something on that gets the job done, never managed to look put-together, never actually mindful of my body (oh the bruises/cuts/scrapes from the farm--my m.i.l.-to be thought I was self-injurious), type. Runs in the family...my mom is the same way.

20. Peaches

Gots to go shower and get ready.

Will be wearing short cut-offs, white Victoria's Secret athletic tee, my summer shoes. Not commando.