Today I am wearing... club

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by elisedance, Jul 12, 2007.

1. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Black crop pants, light purple gauze tunic with 3/4 length sleeves and empire waist, and black Skechers.
  2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Its definitely not all about primping - after all that usually only impresses wother women. From what you are posting - a T and diamond ear rings - and nothing helse, I know what you are after and I for one am jelous. I hope DH reads this thread - chances are you will certanly attaining that goal!
  3. elisedance

elisedance New Member

well, you gotta be skinny. Empire waist on 2oz over weight looks pregnant!
  4. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

Wearing battle dress uniform and combat boots. Again. Every day. Sigh. At least my toenails are "Thrill of Brazil" red inside the boots.
  5. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

Yeah a few years ago my posts here would have been:
    SSU/SSU/SSU/SSU/BDU.... Then a year after that it switched to all BDUs... Now that I'm out in the real world its slightly more interesting... but it seems like I'm the only guy posting in this thread..... hmm.... maybe I should disappear ... should be easy with what I'm wearing today -- black short sleeve button down shirt, black trousers.... ready for dancing :)
  6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

sounds cute to me - but then so does battle gear, depending on what you are going to battle of course....:cool:
  7. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Nah...he was sound asleep last night, and busy getting ready for work this morning.

I never take my earrings out.

The T and only T...well...I don't much like wearing clothes at all. But, having neighbors and all that, got to be covered. Hence, the T--as close as I can get to nekkid and not be indecent. (It's an old t-shirt, covered in paint splatters, actually.)
  8. Peaches

SSU???
  9. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

Short-Sleeve Uniform aka Summer Blues
  10. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

I'm still wearing my PJs. Still debating which of about two outfits that still feel comfortable I'll wear when I get dressed.
  11. Peaches

Ohhhhh...
  12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Looks like Peaches took one for the team. C'mon Peaches, you have to steel yourself. Can't let the blighters see us wilting.

Now as long as we have none of those white uniforms as in "an officer and a gentleman" I think I am OK. Wait a minute, hold on while I get a hankie...
  13. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

darn USN, everyone always seems to like their uniforms more
  14. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

dark blue jeans, checked dark shirt. ready to dance already ;)
  15. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hang on! Q. I have to go home change - like to dance in a skirt....
  16. Peaches

Lol. Wasn't even thinking about the team...I was just plain curious.
  17. Peaches

Uh, count me out. Don't like the Naval uniforms.
  18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

OK, then its settled - you get first dibs on the marines, I get the navy.

Joined the navy
    to see the world
    what did we see
    we saw the sea...
  19. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

black tennis skirt, tight white ribbed scoop neck, capezio black and fushia jazz shoes
  20. Peaches

Sorry...I'm an Army kinda girl. (Besides, my family would lynch me if I said anything else!)

Another XL t-shirt, for the time being.