Today I am wearing... club

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by elisedance, Jul 12, 2007.

1. SlowDancer

SlowDancer New Member

Blue jeans with rhinestones on the back pockets, snug-fitting coral tee, tan Skechers.

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

tangerine and ski blue bikini, adidas short short short workout shorts....off to do yard work

3. elisedance

elisedance New Member

blue jeans, red/white striped T with slit neck and two buttons each side, white socks, sneakers, denim jacket (its cool today - under 20C - NZ shell slivers ear rings

4. fascination

black skort, sky blue workout tank...black cotton tank over that

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

landscaping hussy

6. fascination

hussy in general...except today...working at church...black slacks, plum stretch T...open flip flops

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

black puma drawstring pants... flesh-colored stretch-T... black chunky high-heel sandals.

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

lesson with partner from partner! (Am and Pro...) Favorite hour of the week - so even though its 11 am on a sunday - white knitted silk top, silk full skirt with red petals, black viscose cardigan grape cluster of tiny red beads ear rings, hair up but curly and cascading, sandals, makeup... A bit more dressed than anyone else at Tim Hortons... (unforutnately, no time for YCC)

9. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

black trousers, shadowed green dress shirt

10. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Short cutoffs, heather grey cami, flip flops. Usual ring sets, watch, diamond earrings.

11. elisedance

elisedance New Member

tan shorts, black/white square topped T, gold-silver bracelet, shell earrings, white socks ballet slippers

12. fascination

okay, just when I said I don't have pjs...well, um dh and I were upstairs and well, I needed to change and all the clean laundry was downstairs so I found this gorgeous decade old pair of powder blue filmy transparent 2piece pjs with a low cut and a ruffle in my drawer....and they FIT...and I am wearing them...very pleased

13. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I don't have any - only nighties, of which I have plenty. The current one is acetate, pink with red poppy-like flowers very short with spagetti straps. But you can't see it cause I'm tucked up on my sofa sitting up with a duvet folded above and below me. Cat just left...

14. Peaches

I kinda miss having pj's. DH has requested a ban on all nightgowns in the house--reminds him of his mother, so I'm more than happy to comply. But I miss flannel pj's in winter. Seems kind of pointless, though, so I can never justify spending the $$ on them.

Today...black chinos, bright blue/teal t-shirt. Usual ring sets, watch...oh, and my work badges.

15. fascination

i dont like get caught in nighties...and the few pjs he has bought I just forget to wear, but these are gorgeous...I was just too heavy to wear them when he bought them

16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

those moments are so sweet... summoning up a celebratory parade for you, fasc.

17. Peaches

I like night gowns for lounging in winter. Can't stand them for sleeping. Well, can't stand anything for sleeping, now. But they're nice for tucking my legs under and reading or watching tv or something.

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i don't have any pjs or nightgowns either... <pout> <realizing i miss them... more the lounge factor than sleeping in them>

ah, but i've got a sewing machine and i know how to use it, now...:cool:

am gonna start with a robe, one exactly made to my specifications. i don't have one cuz i never see one that's the right material, the right length, the right sleeves...

19. Peaches

Oh...custom robe...that sounds awesome. I love the one I've got (and it was a gift from DH, besides), but I hate the full-length sleeves. And it's terry...nice in winter, not so nice in summer. Very jealous now. (Yes, I've looked into classes on how to sew...none fit my schedule. Gave up.)

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

exactly