Today I am wearing... club

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by elisedance, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Still get veto'ed in the house. And for good reason. Now, I just go with my XL t-shirts! Or furry pants and a sweatshirt in winter.

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i do love a good robe, tho.

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I do love a good robe...they had magnificent ones at the spa at the grove park in but, call me cheap, I wasn't gonna spend over 100 bucks on a robe...lesson money ya knopw.....I do envy your sewing skills sam...i used to be pretty good at it...I wonder how much effort it would take for me to get back on top of that game....ponders....thank goodness pro's mother is a seamstress...works out nicely...in fact, today when I go to pick up one of my gowns I am taking a bunch of my dressier regular clothes to see if you can make some of them size 8 instead of size 16

4. fascination

black 3/4 length spandex danskin pants, lemon yellow spadex tank

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

if you used to be pretty good at it, you're already way ahead of me. i sewed a couple baby blankets & some rag dolls 20 years ago, but that's it. never sewed any clothing, not even for kids. taking on the task of sewing a showcase dress was just ridiculously foolhardy. it's hanging in my studio right now & have gone a few times to look at it to confirm that it really does indeed look like a dress & not a cave-man throw. am amazed each time i look at it.

i now can't wait to try my hand at practice wear of all sorts! the thought of that totally turns me on...
    and am sure you could crank out such things with more finesse than i...

6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

black slacks, white cotton through top with 3/4 sleeves and wovenbroad stripes, alternating see through (a fave); single button round necked cardigan with white border, red thin stripe and black/white lateral stripes... silver dangling single link circular inlaid dark red 1 cm glass lens.. black flats, meeting today...

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

black pants, rust-colored stretch v-neck T, fitted beige cotton cardigan (against the dread AC at work...), black strappy sandals.

8. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

beige pull-on slacks, spring green and white stripe tunic top, white Birkenstock sandals

9. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

black trousers, (red) wine, slightly iridescent button down dress shirt

10. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

Standard answer: battle dress uniform. At least they can't tell me what kind of undies to wear (only that I must wear them - no 'going commando' in the Air Force! 8))

11. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

that never stopped some people I knew....

12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I was wondering how they knew - do you get court martialed if you are injured and have no undies?

13. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

black pants, black lace top with plunging v neck, diamond hoop earrings...had a wonderful lunch date with dh.

14. fascination

black scoop, black skort, pink and green flip flops

15. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

I'm wondering how Nielsen knew...

16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

rofl... good question...

17. SlowDancer

SlowDancer New Member

Red and gray striped skirted suit with pleated skirt, red tank, red microfiber Donald J. Pliner pumps.

18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

practice in lightweight black slacks, gauzy cream blouse, black silk overblouse with cream spots on and see-through sleeves

19. fascination

white scoop, black workout slacks w/ blue stripe...blue nike sport bra...pro's freed sneakers

20. SlowDancer

SlowDancer New Member

Red cotton drawstring-waist pj bottoms with cat faces, white "hello, kitty" tank.