Today I am wearing... club

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by elisedance, Jul 12, 2007.

1. elisedance

elisedance New Member

:kitty::kitty: methinks yous likes ze cats eh? :kitty::kitty:
  2. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Pro's Freed sneakers???
  3. SlowDancer

SlowDancer New Member

Yep, I reckon I do.
  4. SlowDancer

SlowDancer New Member

Blue-gray sleeveless slinky tunic, matching long skirt with slit up to knee, black strappy sandals, silver James Avery necklace.
  5. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Gray pants, black sleeveless drape-neck shell/shirt thingy. Usual jewelry (4 rings, watch, earrings), work badges.
  6. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

dh's undershirt, dh's sweat pants, wedding ring
  7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

so, inmy reconing, without dh you would be totally, but totally neked

black slacks, black flats, ribbed black short sleved T; gold rod ear rings, chrome/gold bracelet, - and my 'top student' ballroom comp pin *

* its one of those pro/am 'dancesport series' pins awarded realistically not for best performance but for most money spent (enter 50 uncontested events and you win over somone who takes gold, gold star and scollarship). I know its just a dumb pin but its the only thing I have to sport my dancing interest at work - its finishished in gold and is actually passably nice!
  8. fascination

A)YES, without dh I would be nekkid
    B) best part about those pins is that they come with a discount for shoes
  9. elisedance

elisedance New Member

thanks. I had forgotten that! I wonder if I can find the coupon.....
  10. fascination

groovy part too is that there is no limit to how many you can use per order....10% for each pair...I just ordered 3, but my doggone court shoes are on back order...panic
  11. fascination

lol, another fine way in which I save dh money...in case he is lurking
  12. fascination

as for what I am wearing...black jersey knit tennis skort, marigold colored adidas sport bra...thin white scoop...capezio jazz sneakers
  13. fascination

pro and I have the same shoe size...we actually weigh the same as well:rolleyes:...he doesn't like em so he gave em to me
  14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Lessee, you pile it up in neat 1gigamillion stacks and get the old chain saw out... Must say, that IS a fine way...
  15. fascination

so okay, spelling or proof-reading ain't my forte
  16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

black pants, black dance sneakers, light green short-sleeve top.

what's the style called when the bodice angles each way across the busom, secures just beneath, and is a regular T the rest of the way down? there must be a fashion name for that... utterly clueless.
  17. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

surplice wrap top?
  18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

yes, that seems to be it, and123! thanks. seems that label covers a range of designs, from all the way wrap-arounds, to a deep design, to the more shallow sort that i prefer. i love when it hits just below the busom.

actually, that's how i designed my showcase dress, with no sleeves & a gather at the top of the shoulder strap. and tight along the upper torso.

yep. my fave thing to wear, next to true deep-V wrap-around lightweight knit sweaters. which are so hard to find i'm gonna have to make myself an expert on sewing them.
  19. Sabor

Sabor New Member

a big clover leaf.. lol
  20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

oxymoron... those things are tiny!