USA Dance Membership for 2013

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Dancebug, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Dancebug

Dancebug Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Are we supposed to renew our memberships on our own (online maybe?) or will they send us any notification? I assume that every member will have to renew his membership for 2013 now.

2. Daphna

Daphna Active Member

Let me find out for you if they will be sending out reminders or if everyone should be going to the website to renew/sign-up.

3. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

I got a reminder email 11 days ago.

4. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

I got one a while ago too.

Of course you're supposed to renew on your own. Who else is going to do it for you?

Bailamosdance likes this.
  5. Dancebug

Dancebug Well-Known Member

Hmmm... We haven't received any reminder.

6. Bailamosdance

Bailamosdance Well-Known Member

We did not receive a reminder.

7. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

we did doing it today

8. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

I received mine in email.

9. dlliba10

dlliba10 Well-Known Member

Got a reminder via e-mail at the end of November.

10. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

I received mine in the mail, but you should be able to do so online if you so choose.

11. Silmarwen

Silmarwen Member

I got my reminder in an email, but sadly I can't afford to renew it. :(

12. smidra86

smidra86 Active Member

I checked my spam... and my email.. i haven't gotten one... :( I guess they don't want me back. *sadface* (For those who don't understand, I am extremely sarcastic in real life, this is one of those moments when the internet needs a sarcastic font.) I guess that also might be because the last time I renewed my membership was this past January, so I guess it hasn't been a year yet.

Slash, didn't they also change the membership to be yearly now, as in starting in January to December, instead of when you got your membership?

13. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

just renewed on line simple as pie

perfect!!

14. Mandicraft

Mandicraft Active Member

If you want to PM me your real name, I can check in the system to make sure that we have a valid email address for you.

If anyone else is having this issue, please feel free to PM me and I can check to make sure that we have the proper email address for you in the system.

15. smidra86

smidra86 Active Member

No worries I logged into my account after to check and it said my membership is valid till the 31st so that's prob why I haven't gotten any email yet

16. Mandicraft

Mandicraft Active Member

Actually you should have gotten the reminder already. Did you double check your email address that we have on file for you?

Bailamosdance likes this.
  17. smidra86

smidra86 Active Member

well I was able to log in to my account. and I had actually forgotten my password and the email got sent to my usual email so I think the email is on file....

18. Bailamosdance

Bailamosdance Well-Known Member

I got mine two days ago.... hmmm.

There is a more basic problem tho, in that the membership renewal defaults to 'National" and not your local Chapter. Is it being fixed as well?

19. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

You can select your chapter...