USA Dance Nationals 2011--Back to Baltimore!

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by ChaChaMama, May 25, 2010.

1. jerseydancer

jerseydancer Active Member

Daphna, Thank you so much for the update, You are taking such a good care of us. See you this weekend. We will be there for sure, and we are arriving Saturday afternoon. I will let Ava know, we are sending headshots this evening.

2. jerseydancer

I am mostly concerned about the 1/4 and semi, if we get to the final, I would be so happy, I will care less if the floor is small or big:)

3. Naululani

Naululani Member

Jersey Dancer -
    I will be dancing Sr2 standard too! I look forward meeting with you at the Nationals ;)

4. middy

middy Well-Known Member

Daphna, thank you for the prompt responses!

5. I'm the volunteer coordinator and I'll be walking around all over the place over the competition weekend... aka the official gopher. Come say hi!

(We are really short-staffed, so if anyone has a couple of hours to spare over the weekend, I would appreciate any volunteering help you can give!)

6. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

If a crazy redhead says hello, that would be me.

7. jerseydancer

me too, see you Sunday night

8. Naululani

Naululani Member

Who will be dancing for the regional team match?

9. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Have a great time everybody!!

10. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

See you tomorrow night

11. Griffico

Griffico Member

I'll be dancing adult gold and silver standard and latin, and guarding doors 2-6 on Friday. Flight leaves tonight... let's hope there aren't any delays. See you tomorrow!

12. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Sounds like busy, busy busy. Have fun and knock em dead!! :-D

13. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Good luck to all, and see you this weekend.

14. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Good Luck everyone! I will live vicariously through you all!

15. Casayoto

Casayoto Member

See you on the floor Griffico! Gold and Novice Standard for me. :)

16. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

I am volunteering 9:30-1:30 on Friday and have been tentatively assigned to be a Ticket Taker. (We have been told duties may shift around.)
    (Griffico, I guess we will miss each other...but I have to end my shift around then to go fetch La ChaCha Pequena from escuela.)

I am also volunteering 10-2 on Saturday, and have been tentatively assigned to "deck secure." (Not quite sure what that entails, but it should be an adventure.)

I am 5' 6" with black hair, old enough to dance Sr. I, and will probably be wearing a black suit. I answer to "Becky" in addition to "ChaChaMama." I love to meet DFers, so please feel free to introduce yourself!

Best wishes to all who are dancing! I'm so excited that this event is back in Baltimore.

17. Purl

Purl New Member

Wow, you got the toughest job- keeping pre-teen dancers "on deck":grin:
    I'll be there with my DS ( his first Nationals), hopefully I'll have a chance to say "hi":wink:
    Good luck, everyone

18. Casayoto

Casayoto Member

Pretty sure you'll be securing the deck when I dance. It'll be nice to finally meet you!

19. Tibor Kerekes

Tibor Kerekes Member

20. Daphna

Daphna Active Member

Nothing like multitasking :)