wanted: hair accessories

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by to be or not to be, Aug 18, 2010.

1. to be or not to be

to be or not to be New Member

I know you can't post an ad if you are not a regular member but what about if you are looking for something?moderators can take it down if one can't

Looking for hair glitters trying to save some money on used ones new ones are not in the budget! would love some pony tail holders or pins
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

it is so easy to make pony tail holder and the like...if you are near a fabric store...you can literally sew a large button onto a hair band and then stone it yourself...but I am sure there are ladies here who may be willing to cheaply part with some of their stuff if you want to be a bit more specific
  3. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

I recommend that you look for some inexpensive, unadorned hair clips, pins or combs at the drug store or beauty supply store, and glue the rhinestones on yourself with E6000 glue.
  4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

yep...very easy
  5. to be or not to be

to be or not to be New Member

great tips! though I don't have a very good drug store here so beauty store it is as start. as to what I'm looking for I'm not quite sure what to call it it's sort of like an upscale bobby pin with a large stone glued on I found some once and haven't seen anything quite like since
  6. gracie

gracie Active Member

Get a large acrylic stone (cheap) and glue (E-6000) to sturdy hair pin and stone it with rhinestones to match your dress. You can order everything online and get other students to go in with you. PM me and I'll tell you more.