General Dance Discussion > Wedding Gowns That Allow You to Dance

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by ireniecat, Mar 10, 2010.

  1. ireniecat

    ireniecat New Member

    So apparently those dresses with the removable ballgown skirts are called "convertible"... TAK, thought of you with this one:

    and found this handy article, too!
  2. TAK

    TAK Member

    Good stuff! Thanks, iriniecat!

Share This Page