What are you excited about in your dancing right now?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by latingal, Jan 5, 2012.

1. scullystwin42

scullystwin42 Active Member

Got a bloody job, so I get to compete again! Woot!
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

excited here about focusing solely on smooth for a while....and in particular, maintaining a softer connection while integrating new choreography which changes position far more than I have been accustomed to...I feel like much of what has been lacking in my dancing is beginning to be addressed...and that is very exciting
    Sania, cornutt and twnkltoz like this.
  3. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Active Member

Feeling reenergized and eager to start drilling hard to put quality movements into my muscle memory. Can't wait to hit the ground running this week!
  4. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

First lesson with New Smooth Partner scheduled!
  5. stash

stash Well-Known Member

To get back to practicing at all. Though I feel like these months away have blown me way out of shape /:
  6. Loki

Loki Active Member

Nothing. Ennui has set in big time. Maybe time to chuck it all for Argentine.
  7. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Active Member

That was fast! Hope all goes well in the new partnership!!!!

Work has been h$&@ and I haven't had much time to practice as a result. Would like that to change this week, but it will probably be another week or two before I can see any results from pushing back on the difference between the amount of work expected of me and how much I'm actually capable of producing sustainably.
  8. letsdance101

letsdance101 Member

I'm excited about a possible standard partner :) we are going to have a try out and talk about goals next week

This could be my first amateur partner so I'm pumped!
    JudeMorrigan, raindance and nikkitta like this.