What Is Something You Are Proud of ???

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, May 2, 2010.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Joyful Dancer, I love it! :cheers:
  2. Joyful Dancer

Joyful Dancer New Member

Thanks Ray, I do too... I just told my instructor/coach that this was my first dancing goal (social dancing confidence).... it was so very nice to see it come to pass in a true moment of serendipity... I'm truly blessed by dancing and how it has impacted my life for the better. :D
  3. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

Telling a friend something he needs to hear in order to better himself, even though he may hold a grudge about it for a while. I can take it.
  4. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

WW, :cheers:
  5. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

That is so great Joyful Dancer! That's what it did for me too. :D

Ask away, we don't bite ;)
  6. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

I can definitely ditto that!
  7. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Thanks for writing that! I guess I'm at a stage in life where I had given up for quite some time, but I do find myself now willing to revisit that idea again.
  8. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Work is starting to come in for my new endeavor, filmed and edited several local live performances, designed a CD package for a client 2000 miles from here, just landed a video re-editing/revamping project for a historical presentation up North, and more media stuff in the pipeline this fall.

In short, proud of the fact that after encouragement from many friends I FINALLY decided to do what I love and let the money follow. Also proud of actually buying the book "Do What You Love and The Money Will Follow" by Marsha Sinetar and reading it. Also proud of making the decision to NEVER AGAIN jump on the corporate treadmill (as it has this bad tendency to throw you off without provocation or at the slightest sign of individuality). :D:twisted::mrgreen:

One final thing, proud of making gradual changes in my diet and getting more active these last few months (which includes TONS of dancing), some people have told me I'm starting to get thinner. :D
  9. Kits

Kits New Member

receiving my bronze 1 certificate last night! =D
  10. LaWa

LaWa New Member

Having set myself a sports related goal exactly a year ago, and getting confirmation yesterday that all the effort has been worthwhile and that I made it :D:D:D
  11. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

12. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

My dance accomplishments. Especially since most of my family members thought I didn't have what it takes to accomplish anything there.
  13. gracie

gracie Active Member

That my children are responsible, loving adults.
  14. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

15. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

16. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

17. leftthebuilding

leftthebuilding New Member

Never felt that
  18. CANI

CANI Active Member

19. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Being able to not dwell on the bad things. I'm seeing on the positive side more lately, and I'm liking it.
  20. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

A successful month of September--and a wonderful autumn so far... :cool: