What Is Something You Are Proud of ???

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, May 2, 2010.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I am so very proud of the owner and all of the coaches and teachers at the studio (including the ones who are just starting their teaching careers)...
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

my energy level
  3. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

fascination = :bouncy: :banana:
  4. fascination

not soi much right now ...but yea...whirling dervish... :)
  5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Congrats, Blackhawk Fans!

Chicago's gotta be proud about how their Blackhawks swept our San Jose Sharks!

Congratulations to Chicago--for beating our Sharks. Maybe the Sharks, Mighty Ducks, or Kings will do better next year...

:)
  6. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I am proud of so many people in my life who are not only some of the most intelligent people I've ever known--but also the nicest...

7. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

my trip to the gym today
  8. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

sambanada: Hurray! :banana:
  9. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Proud of the work I got done today... :bouncy:
  10. fascination

proud of my work ethic
  11. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

:banana:proud of the fact that I've moved up from running 3 miles, 5 days a week to running 4 miles, 5 days a week...
  12. Joyful Dancer

Joyful Dancer New Member

I'm making more of an effort to be active now that the weather is warmer....got a 6.5 mile hike in over the weekend... tired, sore; but oh what a good feeling, mentally/spiritually relaxed and physically energized.
  13. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

That I have been eating healthy for three days nows. My healthy-sprints usually last one day, until I return to the realm of can't-be-bothered.
  14. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

To a Terrific Trio...

Here Kitty Kitty, Joyful Dancer, and Lioness: congrats on continuing your fitness and nutrition pursuits! I'm inspired: I will go for a swim, and then have some fresh fruit!

15. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

my work ethic
  16. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

To sambanada...

sambanada, I am sure that that has served you well in your career in an impressive field! :)
  17. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Thank you Ray.
  18. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I was overjoyed with our Samba today!

:bouncy:
  19. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I am so proud of our co-worker: I was happily surprised to see her yesterday at a meeting on-site. Nearly three years ago she survived a head-on collision with a drunk driver who was going the wrong way.

Her husband was killed in that accident.

The accident cause tremendous damage to her. She required endless amounts of physical therapy, doing her work from home when she was able. Happily, she is now able to walk slowly with the help of a walking stick carved out Renaissance-style by a friend of hers...

I am so proud of her, one of the most supportive people I know! Ironically, a week before her accident, I was almost hit by a drunk driver. I had a 50/50 chance of swerving left or right: I was lucky that night (barely) to choose correctly with my steering wheel...
  20. Joyful Dancer

Joyful Dancer New Member

What an inspiring story from a horrible tradegy... thanks for sharing Ray.