What Is Something You Are Proud of ???

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, May 2, 2010.

1. CANI

CANI Active Member

Big congrats, Ithink!!!! Nice to see your hard work pay off with a faster time than expected! And thank you for supporting a worthy cause!!

2. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Was so proud of lovely DP this past few weeks: she has really been on her game! :)

3. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

I felt so proud of the progress that I made this past week in my sessions with a coach that I use only once and a while. :)

4. Laurie

Laurie New Member

Frankly I have to say that I'm proud of my nice dancer's legs. A result not just from good genes from mom and dad--but through a lot of hard work. :)

5. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

my relationship

6. Joyful Dancer

Joyful Dancer New Member

Reaching a point in my life, where I don't care what the crowd thinks of me, when I choose to "do the right thing" rather than the "popular thing".

7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Joyful Dancer, it's liberating being at that point! :)

8. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

sambanada, I'm happy for you! A good relationship is always something to be so proud of! :bouncy:

9. Laurie

Laurie New Member

How my eyes change from blue to green and back, depending upon my mood... :)

10. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Thanks Ray

11. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

My happiness... :)

12. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

I am proud of DH, who, after giving up his own salary for 18 months from the company he started, in order to save two employees with special needs children and the only source of income for their families,from unemployment, has navigated the economic downturn.

13. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

3wishes, that's wonderful! Your husband is amazing!

By the way, I have heard about the plan to expand In-N-Out into Texas! :)

14. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

BF....I've probably said it many times before. He's amazing.

15. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Lioness, yes, I remember--but it's always worth saying it! :cheers: to you and BF. Both so blessed to be with a wonderful and talented person! :)

16. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

"By the way, I have heard about the plan to expand In-N-Out into Texas!",,,, I'd say rampant rumor mill. However, can't this time. The family is looking at San Antonio.
    There are always possibilities. Your funny, maybe a "friend" can ship you one Fed_Ex...or at least a wrapper - Ray.

17. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

THAT is indeed a great man! :D

18. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Despite many setbacks, getting on my feet.

19. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Adapting to the situation! :)

20. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

My father. Happy father's Day dad! (even though we do not celbrate this in Poland, days like this make me miss him very much.)