What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by wonderwoman, Feb 2, 2010.

1. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

peanut clusters
  2. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

My electric bill showed a minus amount owed for this month of over one hundred dollars. Was puzzled so I sent an inquiry. They got back with me and am informed that my deposit is being refunded to me in the form of credit for my excellent payment record. Didn't ever expect that! :D
  3. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Immediately thinking of good posture when I think of my doctor. =)
  4. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Still smiling from last night, much fun dancing (WCS, Two-Step and the like), and the lions share of that time spent with a beautiful lady who really is capturing my heart, fun dancer to boot! :mrgreen: Smiling @ the idea of getting together with her tomorrow too.
  5. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

6. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Falling madly in love! Watching "Crossing Delancey", delicious BBQ chicken sandwich lunch, lots of hugs and kisses.

A wonderful new girlfriend who LOVES to dance as much as I do.

Need I say more? :mrgreen:
  7. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

8. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Richard Pryor was outrageously funny. Have you ever seen his stand-up routine (I forget the name of it) where he jokes about having caught on fire when free-basing cocaine? Only Richard Pryor could have a sense of humor that would allow him to laugh at something that embarrassing/tragic about himself and make it okay for you to laugh right with him. He was a master.
  9. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

I think so, a long time ago. yes I think he was one of the funniest comedians.
    I remember the sketch about the alsation next door and his impersoantion of a deer...
  10. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

wearing my new coat
  11. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

Still sunny outside.. feeling a little better than yesterday.. A really cute episode of Army Wives (heh, I'm a nerd).. new Facebook friends..
  12. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

husband drove me to work!
  13. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

14. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Manager...and Genting Highlands. Never will I forget the memories here... =)
  15. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Kids getting excited over penny driedel, especially when playing with handfuls of pennies.
  16. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

The first text of the new year. =)
  17. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

Having a delicious birthday lunch (hers and mine both this month) with my sweetheart. :D
  18. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

A cute boy in starbucks kept looking at me and smiling today. Self-esteem boost ftw.
  19. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

My reorganized room! Looks very different. I should change things around more often.
  20. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Making my heart happy! :)