What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by wonderwoman, Feb 2, 2010.

1. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

hot chocolate
  2. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

easy! latingal!
  3. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Dearest sweetest #1 Grandson, calling to say thank you for pink box tops - he won top student of the year for turn-in count. (thanks Pyg. for your help in that!)
  4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Awesome!!!!
  5. GGinrhinestones

GGinrhinestones Well-Known Member

Mentoring future leaders...and knowing they were actually listening.
  6. chomsky

God has sent me many angels in my life and in DF. They make me smile!!! (and even the name says it...Angelliki!):bouncy:
  7. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

My housemate just telling me that she and her husband are moving out! Things could still change but fingers crossed that they move out soon and turn in their house keys. They have been housemates from hell!
  8. pygmalion

If you need replacement housemates, S, I hope you get them soon.
  9. pygmalion

My neighbor just dropped by to give me back the gas money I put in his car. He filled it up for me and refuses to take money back.
  10. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

I saw a little bunny when I walked out the door this morning. And this evening I saw the HUGEST toad possible on our walkway! (I love toads. I think they're adorable.) I think this one lives in/near our front yard, because I've seen it before. Gotta think of a name for him...
  11. chomsky

there is a song that says "you look like a rabbit". it's so hilarious, it's a thought that has me smiling since an hour now.
  12. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

I felt the baby move!
  13. pygmalion

Awesome. I remember that day. December 31, 1996, in the car, on the way to Virginia Beach for a vacation with Mom, Dad. TS and ex. I was eating a giant bag of lettuce.

This is precious. Take a picture or video of your belly (baby.) I wish I had.
  14. singndance

singndance Well-Known Member

My baby is 21 today. Dear Sambanada, enjoy every moment. It goes by in a blur.
  15. pygmalion

Happy birthday to your baby and you, singndance. Precious.
  16. pygmalion

Usual middle of the night wake-up. DS has left me a note. Check your email. So I do. e-card wishes me a Rockin Mother's Day and tells me that he cannot begin to tell me how much he loves me.

Sweet. :-D
  17. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

A wonderful friend. :)
  18. singndance

singndance Well-Known Member

....Crying.....good tears....;)
  19. GGinrhinestones

GGinrhinestones Well-Known Member

20. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Sunshine and warmth second day in a row!