What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by wonderwoman, Feb 2, 2010.

1. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

my pro saying but I was waiting for you and meaning that he had given me time to make the move!

2. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

my super intense foam roller came in the mail

3. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Nice! I made one out of some pipe and a rubber mat, and I'm too scared to use it...

I love my customers...So many lovely people just happy to get their coffee.

llamasarefuzzy likes this.
  4. stash

stash Well-Known Member

The amount of newcomers that showed up to our classes today! We had a good size turn out for latin and even better turn out for the standard class (yesss!!) :D

chomsky and Lioness like this.
  5. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Today was a terrible day (see whining thread eventually). So when I opened up my steak quesadilla, imagine my happiness to find they'd included sour cream, salsa, AND extra tortilla chips, and hadn't charged me for the drink. Thank you, inattentive stoners. Misspell your outdoor signage all you want.

Ice Bucket and dancelvr like this.
  6. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

My new court shoes came today.....woohoo!

7. Ice Bucket

Ice Bucket Member

Some young people I work with were visited by a researcher. They all spoke, rather than looking at their shoes for an hour, and every one of them was articulate, mature and insightful. :) I'm not an emotional man but I could almost have hugged them.

8. Cal

Cal Active Member

I heard fourth-hand that my nephew was pleased that I road-tripped to his university last week-end for a quick visit. (He'd NEVER admit it directly!)

fascination likes this.
  9. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

A recent sighting of this sign "Grandparents: Easily Operated by Child"

chachachacat likes this.
  10. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

YAY! Weekend trip to St. Louis workshop!
    (Yay, Ulta! PF Chang's! Thrift-store diving!)

11. WhiteFox

WhiteFox New Member

My best friend

12. chomsky

a colleague who just made a joke...he is trying to teach me russian, cos most of his girlfriends are russian, so he's picked it up!!!!!!!!

13. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

adorable grandchild

14. chomsky

My best friend who shared my private
    my pro's fiancee who surprised us at our private
    my pro who arranged for it to happen

15. FancyFeet

FancyFeet Well-Known Member

Pro checked in to see how my practices are going... from his vacation. So sweet.

16. chomsky

A bird in the sky yesterday. Today though I don't think I will let anything change my disgusting mood...I am sure not even the lesson with my pro will make a difference...

17. 3wishes

Our grandchildren, running outside in the freezing weather of Texas, BAREFOOT to get us out of the car for long awaited hugs and news and cookie making.
    2) yes there is two....Purchased the Hallmark Card barrel of snowballs....soft snowballs, for grandkids...upon entrance to house, a 20 minute snowball fight was ON...4 adults against 3 kids. Color me happy,,,this makes me the FAVORITE!!at least for now it does. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! and Grandpa's baseball of years ago throwin arm is back! lol...

chomsky likes this.
  18. chomsky

the fact I stepped on dog poo though I was trying to avoid it.

19. 3wishes

We're making plans to drive home on Monday! DD is up and about, healing, getting use to where her kneecap actually should be,,,not where it was. (-:

20. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

The fact that today (yesterday technically) is/was my Friday! Lesson tomorrow!

chomsky likes this.