What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by wonderwoman, Feb 2, 2010.

1. SwayWithMe

SwayWithMe Active Member

Watching my 9yo daughter dance in a local ballet production. She grumbles about rehearsals, but she LOVES to perform!
    chomsky and RiseNFall like this.
  2. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Our son PROPOSED to his girlfriend at Arches National Park this morning - after a hike to the Delicate Arche with the sun rising and about 100 people standing around, that neither of them know. We are HAPPY (need sunglasses to prevent glare from the rock he purchased for her).! (-:
  3. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

All of the Teslas parked uptown, here to help lobby direct manufacturer to consumer car sales.
    SwayWithMe and SDsalsaguy like this.
  4. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

bonus Amazon coins. Taking suggestions for shiny new apps I just don't need but might be awesome.
  5. Hedwaite

Tesla! Nikola! Impeccably dressed!

Also: I think some off-line family BS might have just gotten resolved for awhile. WHEW. Now I can cancel that trip southward, right? :p
  6. Hedwaite

Cashing in Ulta points for crap I don't need.
    A huge tub of caramel-glazed popcorn and nuts.
    My kitten finally figuring out how not to take crap from other cats and going full Thrones on one of the meaner ones today.
  7. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Nobody in the lap lanes in the pool. Hard to dogpaddle with people blowing by doing a breaststroke.
  8. Hedwaite

A video of a cat playing Jenga.
  9. Cal

Cal Active Member

Word play. I was trying to figure out the voice-activated commands in my car for changing music. I gave the command "playlist" and a few seconds later the song that came on was Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 in C Sharp Minor. I was utterly confused for a couple of second until I realized that my voice command had been interpreted as "Play Liszt."
    Terpsichorean Clod likes this.
  10. SwayWithMe

SwayWithMe Active Member

My 14 year old DS playing with his 6 year old cousin, who he hasn't seen since last summer. Those two boys picked up as though they are together every day. <3
    chomsky likes this.
  11. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Coming home from Desert Classic Dancesport, dear husband stopping at Cabazon Outlet Center, purchasing open flat beach sandals for me - so my worthwhile blisters can heal. And I didn't even ask!!! what a sweetie.
    chomsky likes this.
  12. chomsky

chomsky Well-Known Member

I just loved this...wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You reminded me of mine, so so sweet, how lucky we are. actually blessed...