What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by wonderwoman, Feb 2, 2010.

1. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

a lady I had never seen at the studio before was nice enough to compliment my dancing as she passed by me to leave...

2. etp777

etp777 Active Member

good compliments from buddy teacher in lesson today.

3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

oh, and yes, great thread idea

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

anna mikhed :)

5. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

a traffic cop actually DOING HIS JOB and helping to move traffic along instead of drinking coffee, texting, and chatting with the street workers.
    Impressive.

6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Aye. Good traffic cops are awesome!

What is making me smile today: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

mommy's snuggie, it smells like her. lol

8. dcharmd1

dcharmd1 New Member

knowing that it's friday and the weekend is here

9. RickRS

RickRS Member

One of the dance instructors emailing a "No Class today!" warning...her daughter's water broke at 5:40 today.

10. Peaches

DH playing selections from Peter and the Wolf.

11. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Coming to a realization about my dancing

12. CANI

CANI Active Member

Gorgeous view this morning of the snow...

A mini enclosed snowplow clearing the walking path in my development...I had never seen one like this...it was adorable...

Seeing three places in the neighborhood crammed with kids sledding down the hils and their parents laughing and watching...

Joe's posts...I just can't help smiling...succinct, funny..."Don't worry your pretty little head about it" made me laugh out loud...

13. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

joe is one of those dudes who seems harsh at first and then one discovers the fabulous layers :)

14. CANI

CANI Active Member

He never came across as harsh to me...very direct, yes, which I like...but I never thought harsh...

It's an excellent point...don't we all have layers? One of the things I LOVE about life is meeting someone who just seems like a hardened person...and eventually getting to see the soft, loving side...or anything similar...

15. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

Watching snow fall in record amounts (skier that I am)~! and listening to my very sick grandson tell me "nana, I love you thisssssssssssssss much". Seems to make up for the tornado this 3 year old normally is. sigh. hugs and smiles

16. dcharmd1

dcharmd1 New Member

how good i felt at the lesson today

17. Peaches

Discovering that I can fit my feet into my hiking boots while wearing my pink bunnie onesie. :) I can just see the tips of the ears sticking out over the top.

18. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

This is a mental image beyond compare.

19. etp777

etp777 Active Member

hearing from friend who'd been having a bad few days that something I said made them smile. :)

20. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Errr. Peaches is good at that... how about that bug above her bed incident that never happened?:rolleyes: