What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by wonderwoman, Feb 2, 2010.

1. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

That is just a horrible movie. And yet I watch it every single time it's on. I just can't help but be drawn to "end of world narrowly averted by unlikely hero" movies. And wow, I was soooo not 15 when that movie came out....
  2. After moving 8,000 miles away, not competing/doing showcases anymore, not doing anything Pro-Am, not even dancing, I finallyyyyy found another latin ballroom teacher that I feel I can learn well from. So happy to be dancing again :) :) :)
  3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

so happy for you
  4. fascination

some guy asked pro's wife if I might be avaliable to practice with him....shriek....will definately be having a talk with that dude next week
  5. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

LOLZ:applause::applause:
  6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

LOLOL! That.is.awesome.

You can be the old lady in the nursing home peeing in trash cans. I'll be the crazy cat lady. (But not with the dead cats. Just lots of cuddly live ones.)
  7. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

The cat trying to cuddle by sitting on the laptop.
  8. New in NY

New in NY New Member

Snowstorm!
  9. CANI

CANI Active Member

It is definitely pretty...although it really looks like I got less than 1 inch...and was supposed to get 18 inches...
  10. Nybz

Nybz New Member

It didn't start yet CANI, it's suppsed to be 18 by the nighttime :D
  11. CANI

CANI Active Member

ohhhhh...I see...I thought that it was supposed to happen overnight...I also checked theweatherchannel.com and it said it would snow today, but I'm only to get 1-3 more inches. I was kinda looking forward to 18. Maybe it'll still come!:D
  12. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Spouse saying the magic words: "So maybe we won't go to DC until Friday.":D
  13. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

You go girl!!! Hope it works out fasc!
  14. Thanks fascination!!!!
  15. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Figured out issue that had been stumping me and boss' boss for last couple weeks. :)
  16. njdancegirl

njdancegirl Active Member

Didn't realize you weren't in NYC anymore...where are you?!? 8000 miles is a long ways away! And glad you found a teacher as well!
  17. CANI

CANI Active Member

I might actually get that the way it looks now!! So pretty -- I've got at least a couple inches so far!:D
  18. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Very nice fasc, hope that practice partner works out for you!
  19. fascination

I would be tickled if we can connect and just mange any time at all when I am there
  20. njdancegirl

njdancegirl Active Member

ChaChaMama's comment on FB regarding my dance face made me smile today - she cracks me up!