What's with the little colored squares?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Peaches, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

What's the deal with the little colored squares that are appearing by our posting information?

Is there a thread explaining this somewhere that I've missed, despite looking?
    4 people like this.
  2. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

New feature... we get to rate each others "reputation"! You can click it and vote on the posters reputation or quality of that particular post there.
    Notice the little scale below the square, that is where you see someones overall score/reputation.
    3 people like this.
  3. Peaches

Thanks for the explanation.

This is kind of freaky...people are clicking on me!!!
    2 people like this.
  4. Larinda McRaven

I was mistaken... you click on the scale to vote, you mouse over the square to see their reputation.
    3 people like this.
  5. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

We sort of had a feature like this on another board, and it didn't work out well. People were taking it personally, so the feature had to be taken away. Just telling you, so that you can't say you haven't been warned lol!
    1 person likes this.
  6. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

It will give us something to play with for a while.
    If it doesn't work out, oh well.
    I have seen it working well on another forum, but you may be right in the end.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Larinda McRaven

We all seem to be "on a distinguished road"... I wonder what the other "reputations" are???
  8. Peaches

Last I checked, I was "an unknown quantitiy." Dunno what that means, or how I feel about it, but that's another reputation!
  9. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

fortune cookies?

I am "off the scale" !!!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Chris Stratton

Chris Stratton New Member

Well, there's the distinguished road, and then there's the road to perdition...
  11. Larinda McRaven

I am sure there will be a few of those scores around here...
  12. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

and the road to Morocco ( and a bunch of others by Bing Crosby and Bob Hope) the long and winding road, the road less travelled, the yellow brick road,
  13. Larinda McRaven

1 person likes this.
  14. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

on the road again...

(had a nightmarish ride to the Poconos today...I should probably stay away from any threads involving the words "road", "windshield wipers" or "belongings flying out the back of the car". Ugh.
  15. Larinda McRaven

at least you still have your costume... otherwise there would be some roadside homeless bum looking all spiffy tonight in a teensy latin costume.
  16. mamboqueen

A bearded man in a magenta dress and dance shoes..now *there's* a picture for you! :raisebro:
  17. Chris Stratton

only for purposes of modeling it on ebay...
  18. mamboqueen

heh heh....luckily I'm drinking a margarita right now because I'm not sure I could handle that visual right at the moment ;)
  19. Chris Stratton

considering that I have a spare magenta syllabus gown sitting around, and haven't shaved yet today, you should thank your lucky stars that my camera batteries aren't charged
  20. mamboqueen

LMAO! Promise you'll pm me when you DO have the batteries!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.