What's with the little colored squares?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Peaches, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

That is bigger than a person of your stature can actually laugh!

1 person likes this.
  3. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Oh dear....a bearded man in a magenta rhinestoned latin gown? Owww, I think you're hurting me, not a pretty picture -- however, the shot of Chris in the ballroom gown - now that would be worth money, I could fedex some batteries asap.....

4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Don't forget King of the Road!!! ;)

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

How did I miss happy hour?...I was on all mornign tlaking to myself then you people come on and have this much fun without me....hmmmppppffff

2 people like this.
  6. mamboqueen

no happy hour here....I only had a margarita to recover from the nightmare ride I had today from Mass-->Pennsylvania, complete with pouring rain and broken windshield wipers. In my mother's attempt to help me, she neglected to shut the trunk of the van and I lost quite a bit of clothing, my daughter's suitcase containing a good part of her summer wardrobe and all of her jewelry....I may in fact need another cocktail! The consolation is that I did not lose my two best latin dresses. If that had happened, I would have just jumped in the tequilla bottle!

7. fascination

ya know...I think that calls for the whole bottle of tequila anyway...your poor little girl...this requires a serious trip to the mall....I wish I lived close enough to be auntie for the week...you should come to VA state MQ

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

You reminded me of those National Lampoon movies where they would always somehow manage to lose some luggage while traveling lol. I only thought that happened on television lol!

1 person likes this.
  9. fascination

lolololololololol

10. mamboqueen

well, it actually gets worse. My studio bag is gone. It had my dance shoes (2 pairs) all of my brand new tanning stuff, ALL of my music, all of my hair products....this is starting to go downhill here...Not sure this competition is actually meant to happen for me at this point...

11. It's Wonderful

It's Wonderful New Member

Oh, bummer! It's just one thing after another - I hope things work out OK in the end.

1 person likes this.
  12. fascination

omg ...mq...quick, send me a jewelry catalogue...that BITES...of course this comp is meant for you....you'll be fine...you are INVINCIBLE....as for tanning stuff...just go to a doggone salon and get torched just this once...high powered bed $60 bottle of high octane bronzer...nother margarita...or save your money and do VA state...

13. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

:(Poor MQ! How awful!!!

1 person likes this.
  14. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Hang in there MQ!....

1 person likes this.
  15. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Sure this competition is meant to happen! Take your anger out on your dancing! That is what I have started to say anyways lol! ;)

16. mamboqueen

Thanks....we all made it healthy and in one piece, so that counts for something. If the wipers had gone further from our destination, I would have been in worse shape. I figure the little "blunder" set me back about $1,000. Everything can be replaced....I just feel bad for my mother who is heartsick about the whole thing and insists on buying replacements for everything...but is on a limited income. I just have to see if I can have the great guys at Showtime overnight me a new pair of shoes.

Now if it would only stop raining so I can get the darned wipers fixed.....

1 person likes this.
  17. fascination

oh MQ ...that still stinks...really stinks....won't the vendors at the comp have...oh, thats right you have extra narrow feet...omg...I need a sedative just thinking about it...sheesh....hug...well now you're just going to have to win a scholarship....

18. mamboqueen

I actually called Showtime last week and they were going to bring 2-3 pairs of narrow shoes to the comp, so I should be all set there...I was just hoping to practice during the next few days. The scholarship I am doing I think has a pretty low award...even if I were to win, it's wouldn't pay for one pair of shoes.

Like I said, we're still standing. Don't want a huge pity party...just bummed out. We passed about 3-4 cars spun out and totaled on the drive, so I'm thinking we're still pretty fortunate.

19. fascination

aw...I don't mean to sound like a pity party....but...it does kind a stink...but you're right....nothing irreplacable was lost

20. fascination

you're gonna win anyhow, btw

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.