What's with the little colored squares?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Peaches, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

I actually never disclosed who gave out a red mark, I only said it came 5 minutes earlier. It was your own assumption was that I was referring to you. Perhaps it was not, you are not the only one handing out red marks...
  2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Yes, you did say it were me, which is why I had Dance Mentor delete it. Nice try.
  3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

:rolleyes: sheesh...off to my massage
  4. Larinda McRaven

NO, And the post is still there. I can make it viewable again for everyone to see my exact words, which did not include your name or reference you, if you like. Actually all of the mods can still see it anyway.

nice try yourself.
  5. Larinda McRaven

Insinuating that I am lying outright is pretty bold, as is your post that I had some sort of conspiracy to get everyone to vote against you. I hardly think anyone here would actually sit around and try find ways to subversively coherse other posters to do their will... Mind control is not one of my attributes...
  6. Larinda McRaven

I have said nothing here in this thread that was rude or personal. My tone has been neutral and unemotional. I have answered questions honestly when people have asked. I have reminded people, when their posts sound a little too close to the edge, that nothing here is truely anonamous, and we need to be respectful of others feelings and responsible for our words and actions.

That is all...
    1 person likes this.
  7. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Well, think again, because you have been rude, and I deal with enough crap in my life not to want to keep dealing with it over the Internet, when the Internet should just be a place to get away from the real world. Anyways you said in the earlier post that you were upset about the red square that I had given you earlier. I did complain about that, because I felt like you were abusing your power, because you should not have stated who gave out what when we don't have the same power. Fascination did the same thing. This is getting very hurtful. I wouldn't have reported that if you didn't single me out. What may not sound rude to you over the Internet may sound rude to someone else.

Dance Mentor - I've been trying to be very patient, but this needs to be stopped.
  8. Larinda McRaven

Again, please carefully reconsider your words. I never said your name. I never singled you out or said it was you. I said I had recieved a red mark. It is you that keeps putting your name on a square.

And I never said I was upset. I said that people should not be give out red marks to personally vengeful.
    1 person likes this.
  9. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Of course you never said my name. You said, that I had given you the red square earlier, you did not say SPratt had given you the red square earlier.
  10. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I would like to remind ALL that moderating issues, which includes the moderaters' accesses, are NOT to be discussed in the public forums. the DF guidelines are not merely requests or suggestions and, as Guideline #5 explicitly states, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"issues concerning moderation will NOT be discussed in the open forum."

[/FONT]
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.