What's with the little colored squares?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Peaches, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I am completely confused. How about this. Would someone just explain all of the rules about the squares again in one simple post (and in basic English please lol)? I keep going back over these posts, and I just don't get it lol.

You would think that the simple things in life lol...

1 person likes this.
  2. chandra

chandra New Member

Darn, Ive given too much love today... :( But Im just all bubling full of love!

1 person likes this.
  3. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

I gave too much love last night (maybe that explains the nap I took this afternoon!). It really keeps you to the 24-hour rule, too. Kinda funny.

I'm all outta love....

(and yesterday, I had a )

whole lotta love....

(gotta find me)

somebody to love....

(apparently Paso Dancer shared the glue....) :)

3 people like this.
  4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

hey there is something to be said for the effects...it looks good on both of you

5. fascination

drat...and it won't let me reward you yet

6. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

OMG, you have *DOUBLE SQUARES*!!!! :shock:
    Color me jealous.

2 people like this.
  7. PasoDancer

PasoDancer New Member

Fascination, nice squares ya got there- next time, take the kleenex OUT of the box though! I know, I used to forget, too- then I switched to socks!

:lol:

8. PasoDancer

PasoDancer New Member

I think I still have too much love to give. I'm in too good a mood, and I've had too much energy drink. This afternoon alone, I danced with an adorable male (and the boyfriend, too), signed up for bellydance classes, got to laugh at a smart-aleck on a skateboard running into a light pole, AND Arby's has the gigantic flagon of sweet iced tea back for the summer! Could life get any better?

Yes, it could! I just found a pair of practice shoes for twenty bucks! Woohoo!

2 people like this.
  9. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Well, it's only 7:30 a.m. and I'm out of love again. I think I managed to double-square Laura, though.

More love tomorrow. Stay tuned :)

10. fascination

actually darling mine are homegrown and require no additional assistance:cool: ...I'm not sure if it was you or chandra who put me over the top, but I'll thank you both

11. fascination

all iced tea rocks...as for it getting any better...hmm?...finding a practice dress?...or maybe one to compete in?;)

12. fascination

IME early morning is the best time for lovin';)

13. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

that's why they're green - for envy!!!

1 person likes this.
  14. fascination

I hope not...envy hurts the giver and the reciever

15. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Admittedly the rules of the whole thing are a bit fuzzy for the time being. But I'm sure that, since it's a WIP, it will be reviewed again and again.

T_E

16. Twilight_Elena

And though I've read this thread twice, I still don't get the fact that you have to spread reputation around to an umpteenth number of people before giving again to the same one. How does that work?

T_E

17. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

It prevents someone from repeatedly giving negative reputation to the same person.

1 person likes this.
  18. Twilight_Elena

That makes sense. But what if I like what X says in a post and then a couple of days later I like something X said in a different post? Do I have to spread reputation to lots and lots of people before giving rep to X again? And just how many people are we talking about? 5? 10?
    Thankies for replying. :D

T_E

19. PasoDancer

PasoDancer New Member

Practice Skirts Ahoy! Score!!!

20. chandra

chandra New Member

Well, Im trying to give out love again this morning, but everyone I want to give love to, Ive already given too much to! :( My love just has to wait I suppose...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.