when's y o u r birthday?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Swing Kitten, Nov 25, 2003.

1. danceguy

danceguy New Member

Year of the Tiger. I think that makes it easier for someone to guess my age, but I'm not shy about it. I'm 29. :)

2. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Looks like Aquarius and Scorpio are the popular ones, so far!! Any Sagittarians who would like to "come out from their closet" and join me?

3. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Year of the Dog here...bow wow!

4. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

:lol: you are my perfect match....... :lol:

5. danceguy

danceguy New Member

Oh, I'm far from perfect! And far from normal!

And also, very far from Australia... :(

SG

P.S. I'm also lacking in coffee beans, but I make a mean cup of tea! :p

6. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

No worries, mate :wink: (I don't think normal people exist any more..)

P.S. Could someone PLEASE explain to me how this coffee bean business came about :? :? :? ?

*Teas are cool for everyday at home. But I LOVE my soy latte socially...... what can I say..? Very spoiled here in Melbourne with all the Italians & their REAL espresso coffee.......*

7. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

The coffee beans business here started in the Early Risers Thread starting on page 3 going 'til about page 5-- wait... did it ever stop?

--year of the rooster btw

8. danceguy

danceguy New Member

I think you're right. Regardless, I'm a non-coformist and pride myself on being very un-normal! :)

You'll have to consult Jon about that one...and more than likely as you seem to enjoy coffee, you too will be swept away by his charms. Hmm...he seems to have the best luck with women from your area of the world. :shock:

Nothing wrong with that! Glad to hear my fellow Italians make good expresso...even though I don't drink it! How's the Biscotti there? :)

SG

9. SwinginBoo

SwinginBoo New Member

January 17th -- Capricorn -- and Year of the Monkey!!! Yay Monkeys!

10. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

Got it. Thanks for filling me in :lol: !

hey, guys, I'd love some coffee beans too :wink: :lol: :p !

11. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

Great!! In fact, all things Italian are good here :wink: !

12. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Wwwwweeeeelllllllll, you are in the same general part of the globe..... :wink:

13. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

July 2nd

14. Salsero_AT

Salsero_AT New Member

May 5, born at 15:05 :shock: :wink:

15. dancergal

dancergal New Member

If I remember correctly, I'm year of the Snake..........hissssssssssssss.....watchout!!!!!!!!!

16. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

I agree . . . ANYTHING Italian is good! Wow . . . I'm a Dog and Italian!
    Mmmmmmm . . . OK.

For anyone wondering where we are getting the animals from, look here to find the year you were born:
    http://www.new-year.co.uk/chinese/calendar.htm

17. dr daffy

dr daffy New Member

lol, i know i'm new and like none of you really know me or really care but i'm gonna be a the nosy girl that i am and i'm gonna put my birthday too =)

hehe, i'm september 7th- virgo =)

hope you guys don't mind my intervention lol... i can get like that :wink:

18. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Why not? :) You participate enough and in a few days you'll feel like an old DF friend. [Hint hint...participate] Feel free to put your 2 cents in anywhere. There are no cliques here at DF that I have seen, that exclude or desire to exclude anyone. In fact we want more people to join in wherever they can to make this a dynamic gathering ground. Or that's what I want anyway!! :)

19. dr daffy

dr daffy New Member

haha awesome! that makes me feel good =) you guys are too nice =) i'm definitley gonna participate a lot... i have no life haha... so i'm gonna have fun =)

20. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

That's exactly right Sagitta! I hereby nominate you as out official unofficial spokesman! Do you accept?