when's y o u r birthday?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Swing Kitten, Nov 25, 2003.

1. danceguy

danceguy New Member

Muhaa ha ha ha! Yep, us true Scorpios are quite secretive! I would explain it more, but then I'd be revealing too many secrets!

Always keep them guessing. That's my motto. ;)
  2. salsachinita, I don't think I've ever read a book that said scorpio and scorpio were a good combination together, not without a lot of qualifications anyway. You sound like maybe you are a November scorpio.

(Listen to me going on about this nonsense. :roll: )
  3. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

No kidding. I am a November 11 girl 8) . A lot of "1"s.......appearantly very strong in Numerology (ie. more nonsense :roll: ).............
  4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Talk to me about November 11. That's my parent's wedding anniversary. Is 1-1-1-1 a good thing or bad, or does it depend? (I'm all for nonsense. LOL)
  5. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Go Peach...It's a your birthday :banana: Go Peach.....It's your birthday :banana:
  6. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

:bouncy: Happy birthday :bouncy: !
  7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

November 1st here.. 8)

oh in case u didnt know 8) <-------this = Scorpio :D ..(i think a sparkle on the teeth of that smiley works better in this case LOL)

but i really dont go with all that stuff about personality traits etc... i'm against generalization mostly.. but once i read in some text that scorpios are the sexiest horoscope! :wink: .. so even i cant argue there even if i want to :twisted: :lol:
  8. peachexploration

Thank you, SC! :D
  9. pygmalion

Today, March 15? Happy birthday, sweetie. :D
  10. MapleLeaf Salsero

MapleLeaf Salsero New Member

Happy Birthday Peach! I wish you all the best. :D Are you going to party down tonight?

I expect you to save me a dance on you next birthday, OK?
  11. Sabor

Sabor New Member

OOOOOPS!! cant believe i missed reading this! :doh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEACHES!! ENJOOOOOOY! :cheers: :bouncy: :D
  12. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

Happy Birthday, Peach Exploration! :bouncy: :bouncy:

My birthday--June 16th. Classic Gemini!

But....

Aquarius Rising
    Moon in Saggitarius

Between Gemini and Aquarius, I need to be around lots of people *and* be the center of attention!

Oh, yes, and add to that...Italian too!

There's a cool astro site where you can find out the placement of all your planets--if you have city, time, and year. They also have a section to find out some compatibility astro stuff. But I have to get into work, where it's all bookmarked on my computer!

Genesius
  13. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

rothflmao!

Happy Birthday Peach!!
  14. peachexploration

Thank you my Pisces sister! :wink: Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes! You guys are too sweet! :kissme:
  15. peachexploration

Absolutely MapleLeaf! :D
  16. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

Okay, I'm at work now--here's one of the coolest astro sites:

http://www.astro.com/

You can get free horoscopes here, personal, love/sex/romance, partner, and even forecast.

But you need birthday, time, city, and year!

Cheers,

Genesius
  17. pygmalion

Nice link, Genesius. Much more detailed than the one I've been using. Nicer, too, because I'm on the cusp -- between Pisces and Aries, and every other place gives you a reading for one or the other, so you have to figure it out for yourself. Pretty cool. 8) :D
  18. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEACHES :kissme:
  19. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Happy B'day Peach!! :D
  20. peachexploration

Thanks guys. Would send you a piece of cake but you're too far away. :kissme: