when's y o u r birthday?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Swing Kitten, Nov 25, 2003.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Virtual cake works. LOL.
  2. mhgroove

mhgroove New Member

When's your birthday

Happy Birthday peachexploration! It's your birf-day!! It's your b-day! I hope you enjoy this day like no other!!!

Pygmalion..you have a birthday coming up and I wish you a happy birthday as well..just in case I don't get a chance to post it on the 20th!
  3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I've already bought the balloons. I've learned to celebrate my own birthdays, and not wait for anyone else. Saturday is my big day!

Thanks, mhgroove. :D
  4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Happy Birthday Peach!!! :D :D :D
  5. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

6. Christina75

Christina75 New Member

June 13, year of the Rabbit (hop hop) :|

Oh, and I like virtual cake - 0 calories :D

Christina
  7. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

Another Gemini! Do you know your Ascendent, and the location of your Moon, Mars, and Venus?
  8. Christina75

Christina75 New Member

:shock: I dunno...lemme go check those astro websites and maybe I can find out.

Christina :)
  9. Christina75

Christina75 New Member

Ok, IF I did this correctly, then I'm:
    Ascendant - Leo
    Moon - Leo
    Mars - Aries
    Venus - Leo

That's a whole lotta Leo, but I have not idea what it means :?

Christina
  10. Genesius Redux

Holy cow!

My interp--you're probably one of the most fun, outgoing, gregarious, and vivacious people to be around. Gemini contributes to your wit, grace, and intelligence. It also makes you a little flighty, difficult to pin down.

Leo Ascendent means to me that you make very clear who you are and that who you are is someone you expect everyone else to honor--after all, regal Leo is a ruler.

Leo in the Moon would give a richness and luxuriance to your personality. It balances the tendency of the Gemini personality to be insubstantial with a healthy dose of Leo's forceful sense of self. As a Gemini, you are ever on the lookout for new things and new experiences, but Leo pulls you back into an arena where you are well known and well regarded.

Leo in Venus--in your love life, you tend to be the dominant personality; you like to be treated well and adore someone who can worship you. In your creative life also, your contributions are notable and always with an eye to class and taste. This force of personality in love and creativity comes apparently effortlessly, a natural effusion of your personality, and will brook no denial. It's not that Leo is inflexible--just that you know what you appreciate and what everyone else appreciates as well.

Mars in Aries--this is the natural home of Mars, and it means that I would not want to get on your bad side or be in an argument with you. You are fiercely protective and a great friend, hating injustice with a passion that others don't always understand. You may sometimes come off as a bit aggressive, but that's a natural outgrowth of your fiery personality. With Gemini's creative thinking, the influence of Mars in Aries gives you the power to put your ideas in practice. It may also suggest you're likely to be good at making money--but beware of impulsive schemes!

These signs--Leo, Aries, Gemini--are all very "masculine." They help to define your personality as a woman, however. In a woman, they make a personality that is charming, rich, luxuriant, classy, and above all strong-minded and fearless. You are no wallflower, Christina, and the people you will get along with best are those who appreciate the strength of your personality.

Famous people with Gemini-Sun and Leo-Moon include:

Walt Whitman
    Paul McCartney
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Helena Bonham Carter
    Ian McKellan
    Anne Frank (born just one day before you)
    Fats Waller

Best I can do in between classes, off the top of my head, and with no personal chart for you! Take it all like you take your tequila shots--with a dash of salt!

See ya,

Genesius
  11. Christina75

Christina75 New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaa... :|

if you say so.

Christina
  12. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Go Pygmalion! It's your birthday.... :banana: .Go Pygmalion! It's your birthday..... :banana: Have a great birthday weekend!
  13. norsie

norsie New Member

\

OMG...we share the same birthday!!!
  14. Genesius Redux

Go Gemini! :banana:
  15. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

:lol: Wow, you even looked at the first page of the thread! :lol: year?
  16. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

Not that I can find it anywhere, but I thought HotHouseSalsero posted a great Astrology chart link here :shock: ....?

Any way, I was bored the other night so I had a look. I'm usually a skeptic, but the things I read here are pretty close to the truth :shock: .

Have a go:

http://www.astro.com/horoscopes/ahor.asp

I might make a separate thread too :? .
  17. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

September 5. Virgo. That explains it. :wink:
  18. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

March 7, Piscean, tiger. (cats & fish- does that make sense?) Pygmalion, you have the same b-day as my sweetie! :D
  19. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Yay, two of us in the DF house!!! :banana:
  20. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Bah humbug! I don't know what time I was born :cry: And I am not sure if my DoB is correct either :lol: When we were born, my Dad created a "little" folder for each of us. :shock: :lol: My folder has a piece of paper with the top paper having been ripped off with age :wink: All that remains is a downward slash, the month and the year. My aunt always remembers around the "27" or "29" that it is my birthday :lol: yet my birth was registered as "25".

Like d nice, there is some slight confusion about my DoB :lol: Is everyone else sure that their date is accurate? :wink: