when's y o u r birthday?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Swing Kitten, Nov 25, 2003.

1. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Yep! Got a birth certificate and a birth registration card. Don't they issue them anymore? :shock:
  2. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol: nah, they just give you an electronic chip in your hand :wink:

Yes, I have a birth certificate but, I guess the official at the government office adds or subtracts a few days as he/she chooses ::shrugs::
  3. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Mine were issued by the hospital...
    :wink:
  4. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Where I come from it is "registered" at a government office :D
  5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Huh? I know the day, date, time and location of my birth, right down to the one-minute increment. I have a birth announcement issued by the hospital, and a birth certificate issued by the state of Pennsylvania, where I was born.

I thought all the uncertainty was a thing of the past. Hmm. I guess you learn something every day.
  6. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

As Pygmalion said- one from the hospital, one from the state. If there are discrepancies here, something's wrong!
  7. mhgroove

mhgroove New Member

when's your birthday

Purr & SD,

That makes three of us in the house! Go Virgos!!!!
  8. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, but Purr & I are *both* September 5th! :banana:
  9. Pacion

Pacion New Member

And your point is? :roll: ............................................................................. :lol:

Pygmalion :oops: maybe not "today" but in the era when I was born? Weeeelllllll :lol: remember that I am 21, again :wink:
  10. SDsalsaguy

:shock: Point? What point? No one told me I needed one of those! :shock:
  11. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Okay. Let's suppose you were marking homework/an assignment. What grade would you give a student who didn't have "a point" :roll: :tongue:
  12. CC

CC Member

May 19 - Taurus - new decade for me - waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  13. mhgroove

mhgroove New Member

when's your birthday

SD,

Well....excuse meeeeeeee!!!! I was just trying to show some Virgo solidary & camaraderie. My birthday is August 31st...so I'm out of the September Loop!! HAHAHAHA!!
  14. SDsalsaguy

Happy birthday CC! :cheers:
  15. SDsalsaguy

You want me to think of the DF like homework??? :shock:
    No frickin' way! :lol:

As far as student papers without a point, I'll get back to you this weekend -- they turn in their last term papers tomorrow morning... :?
  16. SDsalsaguy

Re: when's your birthday

LOL... sorry mhgroove, I'm all for Virgo solidarity... I'd jsut meant that my original "there are two of us" comment had to do with the specific date... sorry! :oops:
  17. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

:oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry, GR.......! I should have known it was you!
  18. johnnywalker

johnnywalker New Member

Happy Birthday CC.
    Mine is coming up soon. May 31 (yes, another Gemini)

Apparently, I share this day with Brooke Shields, Clint Eastwood and the Battle of Jutland :shock:
  19. CC

CC Member

Thanks JohnnyWalker and SDsalsaguy. I had a great birthday - it's been more like a birthday week for me - yeee ha. That took the sting off the new decade for sure. :D

JohnnyW - hope your's is a great one too.
  20. ino

ino New Member

August 12th :D .......Leo count: 3.......c'mon I know there has to be more of us out there.